Stop the Act Irino Miyu Part 2

"That was long" Miyu said once I got out of the restaurant

"You really are a rude person. You mustn't say that to someone who just came from the washroom" I sighed. He chuckled as he opened the door

"Well, because it is true."

Once he sat down, he fasten my seatbelt then his seatbelt. "I met an old friend in the washroom, I didn't expect to see her here" I sighed then rested my head on the window

"What? Is she a friend that you don't like to see?"

"Not that, but every time I see her, problem will surely follow."

"If you have a problem with her, just tell me. I might be able to help you" I looked at him with grimace face, but he glared at me "What?!"

"You are freaking me out Miyu! What's wrong with you?"

"Shut up, I am being nice here"

"Don't please" I immediately retorted "Miyu is Miyu, the sadist and rude Miyu is fine. Don't try being nice with me. It's creepy" I explained and shivered just thinking Miyu being nice. "When I found out the real you, I became accustomed to it. So just be yourself when you are with me, okay?"

He laughed so loud and I just pouted my lips. We talked about our upcoming schedules and we listened to some music on the way home. A week ago, he was so mad, but seemed everything was fine now.

Before, Miyu would just stay inside the car, but this time he sent me up to the gate

"Thank you for today." I was about to go in when he grabbed my arm and I confusedly looked at him

"I-I'll go get you from work again tomorrow. Wait me there, okay?"

I smiled and nodded "Okay then, good night" I bowed down and waved at him. I closed the door and immediately my face turned really red, and all the feelings I tried to hide overflow. I fall on my knees and clenched my chest "He's so cruel. I am just a fake girlfriend, and everything is just an act. Why does he need to act so realistic?!"

"(F/N)?" Aoi came out from the kitchen and tilted his head once he saw me "what are you doing there?"

"Ah, nothing. You are still in the kitchen?"

"We're eating cake. Want to eat with us?"

"I just want to drink juice" I answered as I stood up and went to the kitchen "you are still here, Kiritani-kun."

"I'll be staying here."

Aoi gave me orange juice and they interrogated me what happened. As such, I told Kiritani-kun about our act. Somehow he didn't think that Miyu was acting. He said that Miyu was showing his real intention. Well, that was Kiritani-kun's comment. But Miyu is a great stage actor and a pure sadist. He could do anything

"Ah, also, Aoi"

"Hmmmm?"

"I saw Mayu in the restaurant" once I said that, the cake he was about to eat fall off and his face turned pale. An obvious reaction from him.

Mayu was the old friend I saw in the restaurant. She was with us until first year of high school, but she transferred. We kept in touch. When she visited us in school during third year, we found out that she was cheating on her current boyfriend. Aoi got mad at her, and inside the classroom, she shouted "at least I am dating a guy, unlike you, you are a guy, and you are dating one"

What to expect from the people around us? They felt disgusted, and it became just me and Aoi.

After that, we didn't see her. We didn't know what happened to her. And I felt so nervous by just thinking what she would do now.