The Dangerous Neighbor of Murase Ayumu Part 1

Requested by squad3taichou

~

"(F/N), wake up, it's already 10 in the evening"

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt my eyelids so heavy. "Chin, it was noisy this afternoon. Is there any construction nearby?"

Chin helped me to sit down and handed me three packs of my remedy "We have new neighbors" She answered

"Did you greet them already?" I asked sipping my remedy

"Yes, the son went here to give his gift and introduced their family. (F/N), hurry up and stand up. You are being lazy again"

"I can't help it. Even though I don't work, I have enough money. Besides, all I need is this remedy" I answered standing up "You know that very well, Chin"

"I know, I know, but still at least don't sleep until 10"

I went down to the first floor to the living room and started stretching. For me, evening is my day, and day is my evening. I didn't like sun.

"By the way, (F/N)" Chin followed me holding a letter on her hand "The new neighbor is inviting us on their house warming this Saturday" she said handing me the letter

"Murase family?" I read the family name and sighed "I will not go"

"Why?"

"When was the last time I saw sunlight?" I asked her and she tilted her head "Five years ago when we returned here in Japan. And since then, no one in the neighborhood sees me, right?"

She sighed and left me telling me that she would start cooking my breakfast.

Yes, I'm a person who moved a lot. But I would do my best not to let people see me. We return here in Japan, in this very house that I lived before, making sure that no one would remember me.

~

The next day, again, I woke up at 10 in the evening, and in change of mood, I went out of my balcony and sat down to gaze on the dark sky, drinking my remedy.

"(F/N), the doctor providing your remedy gave another set."

I just nodded in response. But my eyes shifted to the house that was occupied yesterday. My eyes just widened. I stood up from my seat and looked at Chin

"Ah, he is the son, Murase Ayumu, 23, born in LA, blood type A"

"How did you know those things?"

"I was talking to her mother this morning" She put down the tray on the table beside my seat and chuckled "What can you say? He looks like Takashi-sama, right? He is also living beside your house"

"Shut up, I'll kill you"

"You can't" she retorted and left

I again looked back at his direction, and seemed he noticed me. I could clearly see his eyes looking at me. I averted my eyes, and sat down.

No, it's impossible, since Takashi died long time ago.

"You sure living a hard time, huh?"

"Shut up. Even still, I need to live"

Every night, as I stayed in the balcony, Murase Ayumu would sometimes be there, just sitting on their balcony too, or he would arrived home. Well, I didn't want to look at him, just I couldn't help it. He really looked like Takashi.

~

Well, that happened four years ago, and still then, I hadn't have a chance to greet them, until...