A Dream with KENN Part 2

Requested by Kuroko11_Kise07

~

"Dad! Wait!" I went in front of KENN and protected him from the killer gazed of Dad "please, don't kill him!"

"(F/N) why are you protecting a wolf?! He sure ate a lot of humans!"

"Even still he is a human. Also, he is a herbivore! Before I found him, he was hiding from people who were trying to kill him."

"Because he is a wolf! Of course people want him for high prices"

"But I don't want him to go back to the forest again. He will be alone. Also, I don't want to make him leave again. I once did that to him, but this time, it is different" I spread my arms wide open as I defended KENN from dad

"Dad, lower your gun" Mom held his gun and slightly pushed it downwards "think about your daughter and your best friend"

"But eventually this wolf will surely leave her!"

"KENN is kind, dad! Human is more scarier than him."

Dad sighed as he finally lowered his gun. "Then, are you implying he should live here with us?"

I nodded and again he sighed. Without saying anything, he turned around and went inside the house

"Then, you two hurry up and go inside. Better to take a bath too" mom patted my head and then followed dad inside the house

"Sorry about that KENN"

He shook his head as I noticed tears on his face. "I should be the one saying that. You did it for me. Also, I am happy that you remembered me"

"That was you, right? The little wolf I asked to leave. I apologized that I didn't recognize you at first"

He suddenly hugged me and it was so warm "(F/N) is really nice"

As days passed, KENN helped us in planting and mom was amazed because of his knowledge about it. He proudly said that because he knew plant very well.

I on the other hand, fell in love with him secretly. Since he was a wolf, I didn't know what should I do.

Mom and dad was sitting on the sofa at the living room as KENN and I came from the field.

"(F/N)" dad called me suddenly and he was again sighing "do you have anyone you like?"

I jolted in surprised to his question "why do you ask?"

"It is time for you to get married"

Silence filled the room and I couldn't answer his question. KENN was looking at me worriedly

"If you don't have anyone, KENN will be your partner, (F/N)" mom smiled at us. But wait, what?! Dad didn't even react on what she said "it is fine, right? Dad" mom's tone became differently as she asked dad

"I don't have any choice, do I? (F/N) and KENN obviously like each other. Even though he is a wolf, and I am abosolutely against it, the happiness of my daughter is my priority"

"Are you not going to mention about your promise to KENN's father?"

"My father?" KENN asked curiously "you know my father?"

Dad again sighed and nodded "my stupid friend who fall in love with a wolf, precisely the same species as you, a wolfman. She was indeed nice and beautiful. She bear a child, but because she was a wolf, she ran away. Your father looked for her, but after giving birth to you, she died. Your father was killed too, not by human but by wolves who thought he was the one responsible of her death." Dad grabbed his teacup as mom poured tea on it. Before sipping, he again sighed and stared on the teacup. "I promised him to give his child a shelter if I ever find his child"