Bitter, Sweet Aoi Shouta Part 2

Requested by ChiquitaJesslyn and Lollipop675

~

That next morning, you felt aching on your head and asked yourself if you fall asleep.

'Was that a bad dream, or what?' You questioned remembering what happened the night before.

You prepared yourself first before going down to eat breakfast. Before going down, you got your notes for Japanese Literature since you would be having a quiz later. As you entered the dining table, you saw your parents already sitting down, and one maid who was serving the breakfast. You sat down on your usual place on the  right side of your mom

"Good morning" you greeted.

However not long after, your thoughts were interrupted when Shouta entered the room and greeted your parents

"Good morning, auntie, uncle, and (f/n)-san"

"Good morning Shouta-kun. Your seat is beside (F/N)." Your mother told him

"Thank you very much"

You could see him sitting down beside you from the corner of your eyes. 'I knew it, it was all dream.'

"Ittadakimasu" You folded your hand and started eating the bacon and egg in front of you. While eating you were reviewing, but your mind was so conscious of the presence with the guy beside you.

"You are studying even in breakfast?" He asked in bewilderment

"Yes, I have a quiz later" you answered in stern voice

"(F/N) is only interested in studying, Shouta-kun." Your mother chuckled "That's why you can't expect her to not know you"

"It is fine." You heard him responded

'Urgh!!!! I know you, I am you fan, I am interested in you!!!!' You shouted in your head 'Its hard to hide this fact!'

"Well then, hurry up and finish your breakfast. (F/N), we will send you first to your school, then drop Shouta-kun in his work"

"Thank you uncle" Shouta responded

"Thank you for the food. I will get my things on my room first." You stood up once you finished your breakfast. Once again, inside your room, you fall on your knees, sobbing inside "Why?! He is bear but I cannot fangirl in front of him, even in front of my parents!" You complained to yourself "And I will be watching his stage play on Friday!"

You sighed, feeling defeat. You were so happy that he was in your house, but you were also stressed out because of your strict family household and school stuffs

You got down from your room and once again your mom checked you first. You were dying inside since you could sense Shouta looking at you.

~

That morning was a bliss for you, since you were sitting behind the passenger seat, and beside you was Aoi Shouta. He supposed to seat behind the driver's seat but because your parents decided to drop off one of your maids to the market, Shouta decided to seat at the middle.

You were reading, but your mind was again on him. His sweet scent could be smell and you couldn't help but be mesmerized with it. His Shoulder was touching yours, and you could see his hands resting on his knee.

'This is heaven!' You thought, hiding your blushing face by looking down on your notes.

~