Teach Me Yasumoto Hiroki Part 1

"Welcome home, sensei. Hime is currently sleeping. I served her the best and secure service. I, (F/N), also cooked dinner for you"

"(F/N), I told you not to call me sensei. Also, you are not a maid here."

"No, no, Hiroki-sensei is kind enough to let me stay here until my stupid brother returns. Addition to that, you are kind enough to teach me how to cook, knit and even in my studies. My humblest gratitude to you, Yasumoto Hiroki-sensei" I bowed down on 45 degrees as I clenched the apron

"(F/N), did you do something, again?" Sensei scratched his chin and confusedly asked

I looked at him in verge of crying as I led him to the kitchen "I apologize. I again made a mess in your kitchen."

he sighed then chuckled "It is okay, do not worry about it"

"But-"

He patted my head and smiled. Ah, I just hope he stopped being kind to me. Ever since the first time I came to this house, his kindness never fail.

~Three months ago~

"I am (L/N) (F/N). Please to be in your care" I stood straight in front of him as he was holding a small gray poodle. I was wearing a white printed shirt that was tuck in to my army short. And for some reason, he was looking at my legs "Uhm, you are Yasumoto Hiroki-san?"

"Yes, I am. So you are (F/N). Your brother told me about you. You can stay here. Since I am the reason why he needed to go to America."

"Ah, the one who sent him to that international school to teach?" I sighed and smiled. "Then please to be in your care. And if you hear me from my brother, then you know me?"

"Yes, I know you. We're opposite, I think" he smiled.

Even though he knew how bad I was, he smiled and showed kindness.

I was sitting on the center table, studying for my upcoming exam. Ginko Hime, Hiroki-san's poodle was sitting on the sofa, watching me. Good thing she was here, because I would die in stress.

"What are you studying, (F/N)?" Hiroki-san sat next to Hime as he stroke her back "You look so stress"

"Law courses"

"Law? You are taking Law?"

"I am." I sighed and slumped my face on the table "My head is aching"

"But I thought you already graduated in Business Management?"

I turned my head towards him and pouted my lips "I did, but I want to study Law"

"Why? And where is your school?" he curiously asked, he was sincerely asking why

I cleared my throat and shyly answered "In (name of school), also because the guy I like said that he likes girls who are studying in the same field as him. He is the same age, but he is already in his last year in Law" I felt my face turning red as I answered him "I want to be his ideal girl"

"Ideal girl, like?"

"A law student, good in cooking, in knitting, cleaning, in short, a wife"

"What a normal guy"

I looked at Hiroki-san and pouted my lips "Well, for me it's not. Since I don't fit in those category" I said in low voice "I'm a stupid girl"

Hiroki-san laughed. He was adding salt on my wound. "Do you really like that guy? Why don't find other guy who can accept you to who you are?"