Can be Seen by Yamashita Daiki Part 1

There are people who don't believe in supernatural things. Of course, there are still who believe, and I am one of them. Even though it was crazy and unbelievable story, that was how I met him.

~

"Dai-chan!" Once my boyfriend, Yamashita Daiki, got out the recording studio, I immediately waved at him and called him in loud voice

"(F/N), I thought you are not free today?" I could totally see his eyes widening once he noticed me

"Sorry, I mixed up with the dates. I can't tomorrow. I need to go back to the hospital"

"Eh, why? Didn't you go yesterday? Is there any problem? Did the doctor say something? Why do you need to go again tomorrow? Don't tell me-?"

"Relax Dai-chan. I am completely fine. Yesterday was my monthly check-up. Tomorrow I just need to get the result of my monthly test." I laughed as I locked my arm on him "don't worry, I am fine now"

I found it cute when I teased him and when I made him worry. Though I knew very well why he acted that way every time I mention going back to the hospital.

This happened a year and half ago

~

I wander around various places, going here and there, not knowing where to go.

"Ah, I wonder, where should I go now?"

I didn't know how many days had passed. I didn't eat even drink, and yes, I was still alive.

It was then, that unexpected action of mine turned my wandering boring journey to be somehow excited.

"I wonder what building it is." I asked myself as I wander around the corridor looking at the posters in this building.

"You are in Art Vision Agency. Are you related to someone here?" I looked beside me and there was a guy looking at me, talking to me

EH?! TALKING TO ME?!

"I haven't seen you here. Are you new or are you related to someone from here?" he asked curiously

"Ah, no, I am-"

"Yamashita-kun!" I flinched as one man shouted and it seemed this guy here was named Yamashita "Here's your manuscript, then your manager is looking for you. He is in the 3rd floor meeting room. Hurry up and go there now"

"Thank you. Well then, I'll go ahead" he bowed down to that man, then to me.

I blinked my eyes as fast as I could, dumbfounded to what just happened. He just talked to me?! That guy just talked to me!

I hurriedly followed him but he suddenly disappeared.

Wait, 3rd floor meeting room.

I went there and searched him in every room.

After 30 minutes of searching, I finally found him in one of an empty room, not in the 3rd floor but in 4th floor. He seemed reading the manuscript given to him a while ago.

"Hey!" I called him that made him jolted in surprise

"You! You are the one a while ago" he sighed then looked at me "What do you want?"

I stood across the table and grinned at him "Just a favor to ask since you can talk to me, or rather, you can-"

And again, before I finish talking, I was interrupted with a knock. Same person who interrupted us a while ago, he entered with pale face

"What's wrong, Satou-san?"

"Ah, I knew you will be here Yamashita-kun. One of my senior in my department is still not back. He is away for two months now, and I am doing his works instead" this man named Satou-san answered then gave another folder to Yamashita