Just Laugh Ono Daisuke Part 2

Requested by dgscombi18 and koizakuraa

After that day when I found out that Ono-kun found me amusing when the words I was saying were different to my expression, my feelings towards him became more and more uncontrollable. Am I really that amusing? The amusing one was him, every time he laughs.

"So can you explain to us why did the DGS combi went to see you?" one of my friends from work went to me and asked with face saying that she was so curious

"DGS combi?" I curiously asked. Well, I didn't know what she was talking about

"OnoD and HiroC!" the girls behind her answered in chorus "You didn't know?!" I shook my head and continued working "Ono Daisuke and Kamiya Hiroshi?!"

"Ahhh, those two?" so they were talking about those two "I just met Kamiya-san recently. For Ono-kun, he is my childhood friend" once I said that I felt a hot temperature inside the room "Did the heater suddenly goes up?" I looked up and they were all looking up me with pleading face and their faces were so red "What's wrong with all of you?"

"Can we get a sign from him?"

"I don't usually talk to him. I just talk to him recently because he asked me to send his gift to his mother" I explained.

"You know MamaD?!" again with this chorus! MamaD? Oh yeah, Kamiya-san mentioned her also

"MamaD? Ono-kun's mother?" I asked and they nodded "Well, they are my neighbor" I sighed and continued typing but they were not leaving me alone "I will ask him on 26. I will be meeting him that day"

After a long hour, they finally left

But I didn't know if he would show up on 26. Since that time when we went to the shopping center, we didn't buy a gift for auntie. Ono-kun and Kamiya-san ended up buying things for themselves. I ended up being their chaperon. So Ono-kun told me to meet up on 26. But I would surely feel awkward since Kamiya-san mentioned that Ono-kun felt shy by just thinking that it would be just the two of us.

~

26 came and I was waiting outside the Subway station, since we supposed to meet here before but he didn't came. And again, he seemed not going to show up. I was waiting for almost one hour and he wasn't coming, there was no message too.

"Ah, it is too bad, I can't finish the radio program. OnoD is the guest"

"Eh? OnoD?! They didn't say that he will come!"

"Surprise guest!"

"I should listen to it then!"

"Uhm?" I approached the three teens near me who looked so dejected "That radio program, is it live?"

They looked at me and nodded "They have a special holiday program today and it is 3 hours program."

"When did it start?"

They looked at each other and then checked their phone "Uhm, 30 minutes ago?"

"Ah, I see" I smiled and bowed down "Thank you very much"

I was again left behind. I couldn't blame him. He also had his own work. But I at least wanted him to message me so that I would not wait for nothing. But now I got it, I'm just a mere childhood friend, that's all, nothing special. Well of course, because of how I treat him. I felt sad, and my chest was stung with the karma of what I did to him.

I turned off my phone and went shopping for my family instead. I also bought one for auntie. I made myself occupied and tried to forget the pain I felt.