Winter Love of Kaji Yuki Part 1

Requested by THEIDIOTPOTATOLOVER

~

As usual, today was a tiring day for Kaji Yuki. He was sitting inside the recording studio while reading his script, and beside him was KENN. They were recording for Ao Haru Ride. Uchida Maaya and Kayano Ai were standing in front of the mic. Kaji was waiting for his turn.

The recording went well, and they planned to go on a drink after. They talked to their director first and left. However, only KENN and Kawano Ai tagged along.

"Ah, we need a sake, sake!" KENN excitedly said as they headed towards the subway station. "Good thing we are done for today, right Kaji-san?"

"Of course. But we have schedule tomorrow morning. How about Kayano-san?"

"I have tomorrow afternoon. What is your schedule for tomorrow?" Kayano asked curiously

"Ah, tomorrow, drama cd for Strobe Edge" KENN answered

"Ah, I read that! That is an amazing manga! My heart couldn't contain the story" Kayano giggled and he and KENN started talking about the said manga

"But..." KENN sniffed and shook his head "I can't tell if it's still summer or fall."

"I don't think there's someone who can tell that. Only Ninako-chan" Kawano giggled and KENN agreed

"There's one" Kaji mumbled and chuckled "There's one"

"Eh? Who, Kaji-san?" The two curiously asked

"Someone from my high school. Let see, that happened during my last year in high school."

~flashback~

"Everyone Congratulations!" their homeroom teacher greeted them in loud voice. "From today onward, there will be more obstacles, but I know that you will all overcome all of them. Be proud and don't leave any regret. Again, congratulations! I'm all proud of you!"

Kaji and his friends took pictures and they all signed their yearbook. Kaji was excited and at the same time sad as they would be parting ways. They were his friends for long, but they entered in different Universities.

"Yuki, where are you planning to go after this?"

"I will go home first then we have a party tonight, right?" Kaji shouted back to his classmate and laughed as he and his friends left the room

Kaji and his friends walked towards the subway station, but he parted ways before entering the subway.

"Ah, so tiring" Kaji said as he stood up before the yellow line and waited for the train to arrive. He looked up and noticed the blue sky. "I wonder if it's already spring. The weather is so nice"

"Ah, the smell of the winter air is disappearing" Kaji looked beside him and there stood one of her classmates whose eyes were close. He noticed that she sighed loudly and when she opened her eyes she seemed lonely and sad. It was then she chuckled and grabbed a pen and paper from her bag. Her actions were all being watched by Kaji. She scribbled on her paper, and after that she put them back on her bag. It was then she noticed Kaji looking at her "Ah, isn't it Kaji-san?"

"Hello. Do you usually take this station?" he asked and moved closer to her

She nodded and chuckled "I do, but it's my first time taking this time. I usually take the earlier one or the late one."

"I see. This is the first time we talk outside the school, right?"

"That's right. Are you really this normal?" she teasingly asked him and chuckled