Caught by Kaji Yuki Part 2

The Noragami day event was done and we, staffs, immediately set the stage for the night stage.

I was busy lining up the microphones and dialogue scripts, since this was my job, as always, when

"(L/N)!" Great! My great seniors at work were here. I looked at them, and the four of them were glaring at me

"Is there anything I can help you?" I asked them innocently, but it was obvious thatbI was faking it

"You are so low that you stick your nose to everyone!" one of my senior said that made me curious

"What do you mean?"

"How come you became Kaji Yuki-kun's assistant?!"

"She seduced the staff director for sure and then asked him so that she can be Kaji Yuki-kun's assistant"

I shook my head and just tried to ignore them and continued my job, but they were just noisy and persistent. Well since they knew that I like Kaji-san, I ended up being his assistant

"Okay, what do you want?!" I asked in defeat and again faced them

"Go and fix the wiring on the right entrance"

"The wiring above"

"That is your job!" I complained but they shouted back

"That job fits to you! So go do it!"

I wanted to say more, but they froze and looked at each other. They cleared their throat "Hurry up and do it" and just left.

"What's with them?" I shook my head and turn around to continue my job, but "K-K-Kamiya-san?! You surprised me!"

"Did I?" he answered and then one by one, he checked the script. He sure surprised me. Wait, eh? Kamiya-san? "Are you going to do what they said?"

I chuckled but it was a dry one "So you heard" I commented "I will, since they will not do that for sure" I answered while putting names on the microphones. It was then I felt pink aura not so far from me. I looked at my left and there I saw, the two Eunice emitting pink aura, and Hana looking at the stage, surely she was looking at Fukuyama-san "By the way, Kamiya-san, aren't you going back to the stage?"

"I will after this"

"Is there a problem?"

"Actually, I noticed some mistakes during the rehearsal days ago, but I forgot where, and it seemed my script was not the script I received today"

"REALLY?!" I panicky answered "Sorry about that"

"No it's okay. It's our missed actually"

What should I do?

Ah! I looked at the two Eunice and asked them to come. And yeah, they hurriedly came

"What is it, (F/N)-nee?" they said in chorus.

"Sorry, can you both help Kamiya-san looked for the right script. I need to finish something"

"Another odd job?" Niccy asked and I nodded "You should tell boss about it"

"No, I'm okay. Help Kamiya-san, and finish it for me, is it okay?" I asked them and well they were excited to do it

I hurriedly went to the right wing entrance and saw the wiring above. Yes, they were right, it needed some fixing. I sighed and went to get a ladder. It was kind of high though.

But never in my life, that there was an instant that I thought that I might lose my life, because of a simple mistake.

After 10 minutes, I finished putting tape on the wire, and about to go down, when my left foot slipped and I lost my balance!