Stop the Act Irino Miyu Part 1

"Hai, thank you Kiritani-kun and (L/N)-chan. That's all for today"

Hello everyone! I'm (L/N) (F/N). I'm an actress, and stage actress from (agency's name). I also do model for magazines. And now, I just finished my photoshoot with the actor Kiritani Tarou-kun.

After the photoshoot, the director talked to us for five more minutes and finally I was done for today.

I was stretching my hands as I noticed Kiritani-kun having a deep thought. I approached him and teasingly talked to him

"Are you okay? You are in a deep thought"

"I'm fine" he said in low voice

"Don't tell me you two are still fighting?" he remained silence that hinted me that they were still fighting "Do you want me to help you? I am living with Aoi."

"(L/N)-chan"

"Yes?"

"Your boyfriend is here" the staff giggled as she told me, but i felt a dark cold ambiance

"I appreciate your kindness, but wouldn't you help yourself with your own relationship first? You made your boyfriend mad, right?" He crossed his arms and teased me

"I wonder where you got that news!" I glared at him as my boyfriend came

"Hello Irino" Kiritani greeted this person that was wearing his usual stylish clothes and kind smile

He put his arm around my shoulder and greeted Kiritani-kun back "Hello." I found it creepy, Miyu's smile "Well then, shall we go (F/N)"

I smiled in response. I grabbed my things and followed Miyu towards his car.

"How did you know that I have a photoshoot here?" I asked once I sat down on the passenger seat "I don't remember telling you"

"I do have lots of connection" he answered putting my seatbelt then his. I was used to it since he always do this "Is Kiritani the reason why you didn't tell me?" he asked suspiciously as he started to drive. I rested my head on the window and just remained silence. I actually didn't need to tell every single schedule I have to him. That's all.

"I just don't want to tell you, that's all"

I heard him sighed in dissatisfaction and I felt that the mood was really bad. Good thing someone called him, and I realized that it was Kamiya-san. They talked, and I just gazed outside shifting my mind on the buildings we were passing.

After 20 minutes, we arrived in front of my house. As I was about to open the door, he immediately locked it, and for some reason I couldn't open it "Wow, so the driver can open it, huh? What's your problem, Miyu?" I unfasten my seatbelt and faced him

"(F/N), you should be careful on your action"

"Ah, again with this." This dispute started when he heard that I had a kiss scene with another actor in a stage play, and then after that, I had another photo shoot for a couple magazine. "It is my job. I need to have a photoshoot with Kiritani-kun because he is my partner for my new movie project"

"You sure so close to that Kiritani, huh?"

"Of course. He is a friend of my friend, and also a colleague in work." I sighed and shook my head "Why are you getting jealous by the way?" I crossed my arms and looked at him confusedly "We are not supposed to get jealous, right?"

"But still you need to be careful on your action. What if people found out?"

"I know, I know. I will be careful from now on. But still, I need to do it, since it is my work. Now open the door" he unlocked the door and I smiled at him "Thank you" I got off from his car and before closing it "Until I pay my debt to you, I will be your girlfriend, so don't worry about it. People still believe that we are going out. Have a good day. I'll message you later" once I closed the door, I immediately went inside.