Caught Between Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Miyano Mamoru Part 2

Requested by @arwolf...

I was on my way home from Tattsun's event. The sky was terribly dark and in any minute the rain would pour again. Actually in that event, it wasn't just Tattsun, Miyano-san was also there. I didn't know that the event was about Uta no Prince-sama. Both of them were waving at me all the time. I felt so embarrassed, clinging to Tattsun's hair stylist that was with me. After that incident in the elevator, I started exchanging message with Miyano-san. We actually hang out once since that incident. It was really unbelievable! Another one that was unbelievable was Tattsun. He became gentler. When I went to wake him up, he was already awake. Though he was still bullying me sometimes, his words and actions became different. Those two, they kept on making my heart pound so fast. It was hard to resist them.

And as days had passed, my life really changed after that incident.

"(F/N), hurry up and buy a gift for Tattsun" My friend Risa was kind enough to come with me and buy a gift for him, also she is a fan of him. Since on November 11, three days from now, it would be his birthday. Somehow, if I would be alone, I would end up buying things. Ever since that incident, I became aware of him. Compare to his previous birthdays, I only gave him sunglasses or a guitar picks.

"But I don't know what to buy. Well, aside from sunglasses and picks, I want to give him something different this year" I answered while roaming my eyes around looking for watches

"Are you giving him a watch?" Risa asking excitedly "Like what really happened between the two of you? And then later, you will meet Miyano Mamoru. OMG!" She gave me a teasing smile "You better give my gift to Tattsun"

Oh yeah, actually later today, I would be going out with Miyano-san. He asked me to go with him on his event. I didn't tell Tattsun about it. Every time I mention his name, somehow his face would flinched. But when others he wasn't doing that.

"I will, I will" I answered her as I looked at a grey and red carbon submarine rolex watch. "Isn't this nice?"

"Woah! It is nice, but look at the price!" she exclaimed

"Well, I actually received more expensive than that from him" I answered then call on the sales lady "I will get this" I immediately said

"Wow! Easily?"

"Well, I need to go home too, since look at the weather outside. I didn't bring my umbrella"

"Buy one" she teasingly said but then she laughed at me "Never mind, you will be broke later."

I bought the watch and after that Risa treat me to eat. When we parted, she gave me her gifts and I hurriedly took the subway and I still needed to walk 20 minutes to my condo building.

As I got out of the subway, the rain started to pour.

"Ah, good thing my bag is waterproof" I sighed in relief as I put my phone and wallet inside the bag. But still in dismay thinking that I would be drenched

I ran out of the rain, but it was really raining so hard. I stopped on a shed and tried to dry my clothes.

"Should I run now? Or wait for the rain to slightly stop?" I asked myself looking at the sky but it seemed the rain would not stop at all.

I lowered my gaze as my eyes widened that in front of me, Tattsun was looking at me with his casual clothes, holding a plastic from the convenient store. His stare was somehow making fun of me, blinking fast and sneering smile

"What are you doing there, (F/N)? Waiting for the rain to stop?"

"I am. Is there a problem?" I pouted my lips and looked away. I felt embarrassed to be seen by him like this.