To You, From Yusa Kouji Part 1

Requested by Seiyuu4Ever

A/N: In this story, Yusa-san is 36 years old, and (F/N) is 27.. lol..

~

"(F/N), you are still here? I told you to go to the supermarket to buy-"

"Mom, sorry, I'll do that later! Or ask (sister's name) to go" I immediately cut off my mom as I was anxiously watering the flowers. My family runs a flower shop. As someone who graduated a course of floral design, I helped my parents to run our business. We plant variety of flowers, and we took care of them ourselves. We also accept orders for flower arrangement.

"(F/N), we need those today"

"But mom, please!" I begged her "I will later, please! Just not at the moment" I said while taking care of the flower bed

"Dear, let her finish her work first" Dad said and I silently cheered on the side.

Well, why did I beg? I am waiting... Yes, waiting... for someone...

Ever since I became a full-time helper in my parents' business three years ago, every single day, there this one person who kept on buying flowers, and if he couldn't go to our shop, he would order it. I mean, yes, he never fails to buy a bouquet of flower. Whether its in person or by order.

"Good morning" Here he comes. Today, he is wearing a black suit. His black neck tie suits him very well. I could smell his perfume once he passed by me.

"Good morning!" We greeted back. I glanced back to him and he was again smiling.

"The usual regular ones, or the special one?" I heard mom asked him

"The special one" He answered. Because he became a regular customer, we noticed that there were times he would buy special arrangement, and the usual regular ones could be any arrangement. So today is a special day.

As mom did the arrangement, he looked around and luckily he was looking at the flowers near me. I was making myself busy, but the truth was, I was doing my best not to be get caught

"Its really nice that you are open during winter" I flinched when he suddenly talk to me "That flower, is that a flower that only blooms during Winter?"

"Ah, y-yes. Its called Ume (Japanese Apricot), means elegant, faithfullness and pure heart" I answered. I felt my heart beating so fast.

"I noticed that you have special flowers every season. How did you grow these flowers?"

"Ah,  we have greenhouse behind our house" I answered and smiled towards him "We grow them in special place" As i said that, he smiled towards me. A very gentle smile that I could melt by just looking at him.

"I see. That's why"

My mom called him and he left me as he got his order. "Thank you! Have a nice day and please come again" I told him as he walked out of shop

"I will" He responded and left.

That was the longest conversation we had for these past three years. I usually greeted him going in and out of our shop.

I actually didn't know his name nor had the courage to ask my parents for his name. I only knew he is a working adult, nor I didn't know his age or what his work is, well he lives on the same neighborhood. I mean, I really don't know him that much but I really fall for him. Well, because of his manly demeanor, yet sweet side. I mean, every single day, he buys flowers, for the person he loves. How did I find out? Well I happened to hear their conversation two years ago.