Managing Fukuyama Jun Part 1

(Fukuyama Jun x OC 'Tetsuna Haru' as per request of  lovelyhyun44

"So, you have four schedules on November 26 and there are two events that are on the same time, and for Christmas Eve that you were asking, you have 3 schedules pending but they are on the same time" I flipped the scheduler and continued "And on December 1-3 you have events in Kyushu, and- are you listening Mr. Fukuyama Jun-san?!"

"Ah, un" He reluctantly answered and chuckled

"You are really bad at lying" I sighed and shook my head. "You were the one who asked me to check these dates and you are not even listening."

"Ah, un"

"I've been your manager for almost six years and I wonder why I am still not used to this?"

"Ah, un" and for the third time he answered the same thing

I stared at him and he was not in his usual self. I put down the scheduler on the table beside me, grabbed a chair and sat down across him "Is there something bothering you, Jun?"

"Ah, un" and again with that answer. I sighed and just waited for him to answer. "Haru, I am actually thinking-"

"Hmmm?"

"Why are you not married yet?" once he asked that I stood up, grabbed tge scheduler abd threw it to him. He was making fun of me. Besides as if I could tell him that I like him that I would only get married if he does "I'm joking. I honestly thinking, on my Birthday just any event will do."

"O-kei?" I was surprised since every year he wanted a day off during his birthday "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but instead on Christmas Eve, I want that day free"

"Eh? You even don't have a girlfriend and you wanted to have a day off?" I gave him a teasing smile "Well, you still have two months to look for one"

"I'll be having one that time"

"Oh but it is nice. Since it will be your day off, I will got a day off" plus, it would be a nice Christmas present for me

"How about a week before my birthday? What's my schedule?"

"Give me back my scheduler, or better look it to yourself" I stood up and stretched my hand "I need to talk to Morikawa-san."

"Eh, why?" he asked then gave my scheduler back

"Well there will be new managers coming, I'll train them" I answered "Okay, so a week before your birthday..." I explained him his schedule and after that I went to talk to Morikawa-san

And to my surprise, the new managers already arrived.

"So, Tetsuna-san, I want you to train these two" Morikawa-san pointed two new manager, a female and a male "Introduced yourself"

"I'm Tetsuna Haru, I'm the manager of Fukuyama Jun-san"

"I'm Takagi Mari, nice to meet you" the female one bowed down

"I'm Yuan Yuto, I'm actually a half Chinese so my Japanese is a little but weird, nice to meet you"

"Okay, so I'll leave them to you" Morikawa-san patted my back and smiled to the two

"So, I should introduced the two of you to Jun, since during your training period, you will look after Jun, follow me"

I told the two and introduced them to him. What to expect to a dork like him? He immediately made fun of them, but they accepted it and they were fine with it.