Notice Me Suzuki Tatsuhisa Part 2

"Sayaka? What should I do?"

"Well, first of all, do you have any idea who sent this?" Sayaka showed me the envelope and the magazine which said 'Easy way to lose weight'. I called Sayaka about my decision, but also added the fact that I was thinking twice about my decision of just being Tattsun's fan

"I have an idea, but I am not 100% sure if it was him" she looked at me oddly waiting for further explanation "Yorke-san" I added in low voice

She remained silence as she flipped the pages of the magazine "But you see, isn't this a good idea? I mean, if you really achieve your former body, you can slapped those three stylist bitches, right? Also, are you really fine just being his fan? You cannot deny the fact that you even dream to be his girlfriend, right? All fan girls out there dream that."

"So, Sayaka also dreamt to be his girlfriend?"

"I dreamt to be Kimura Ryohei's. I told you, it is normal to think of that. But in your case, you can be one, you know. Suzuki and (F/N) knew each other. You are beautiful, but honestly if you just took care of your body, you will not gone through this stressful thing"

I sighed and slumped my back on my sofa "What should I do?"

"Why don't you try doing it?" I looked at Sayaka and she was serious "Do it for yourself, for us, and for Suzuki"

"Tattsun is the reason why I'm thinking this. If we didn't see him that time, I would just continue being his fan with this body of mine" I answered "Besides, you are pushing me too much towards Tattsun."

"I believe that you two will end up together. If not, I will not push you this much, right? Well, that will happen if you do this"

"You are not the one who sent that, aren't you?"

"No, why would I sent it to you via mail, if I can give it to you personally." She got a point "Anyway, don't tell Rena and the others. Just do it without them knowing."

"Ah, can I just go to Korea and do surgery?"

"No, it will cost money and from the day you do that you will lie to yourself and you will never be called as natural beauty. It is better to prove something from hard work than by from easy way. I know that you can afford that, but don't you dare do that"

"I am just joking. As if I will spend money for that"

And since then, a month had past. Each day was hard, and like hell! But it had been a month but the effect was working, from 96 kg to 80 kg. And I really lost weight and I slim down a bit. To my surprised too, each day I always received a mail of 'to do list' and packages like yogurts and tea.

But ever since that day, I hadn't gone to any of Tattsun's concert and events. I wanted to but Sayaka didn't want me to go.

So after a month, after losing 16 Kg, Sayaka finally let me go. Though, she let me wear a jacket that could hide the change in me, but inside, there were couple of t-shirts and sweaters. Sayaka wanted me to sweat. I wore a white knitted cap and an eyeglass

Tattsun was the one who sent the tickets to us so we were near the stage.

"(F/N), don't you feel hot on that clothes?" Taki worriedly asked me and I just laughed

"Don't worry about me. I am fine"

I had fun on their live concert. It had been a while but still, my heart was beating so fast watching him. He was enjoying while singing on the stage. Tattsun was really the best!

After the concert, they again agreed to meet up with Tattsun. We went to a yakiniku restaurant. Well, what to expect, those three stylists were there again