The Lost Ono Yuuki Part 1

A small encounter could change the flow of one's destiny. Thinking back then, I was the one who was lost from my destiny and the one who found me was him who was literary lost.

~

"(F/N)-nee we got lots today"

"Sure we did, Ma-kun, everyone will be happy" with my cousin Maki-kun, we were on our way home from the market. Our village though was so far from the market, and it was only a small village with big trees surrounding the place.

On the way home, as we walked beside the road, there was not much of cars nor houses, this time, it was just me, my cousin and the green fields on both side. Not far though, we could see the forest-like place where our village was. It was a nice breeze but then the smell of the wind changed, and the clouds moved faster.

"Ma-kun, let's hurry, rain is coming"

Holding the baskets of fishes and fruits, we hurriedly ran. But then when we were near our village, there was a car parked on the side of the road. It seemed the car was broken. There was someone fixing the front of the car.

"Uhm," he was startled when I tried to talk to him "is there a problem?"

"Ah, yeah, my car broke." He answered and based from the grease of his clothes, seems like he was fixing his car for quite some time

"If it is okay with you, not far from here our village is there. The uncles there can help you" I pointed our village, but he tilted his head, curious if there was really a village insise that forest-like place.

"Ah, but-"

"Ma-kun, wait here with big brother, I'll just call your father. Entertain him okay? Do not worry sir. We'll help you fix your car"

"No, it is fine. You don't need to"

"Well, we need to hurry up and fix this since a heavy rain is coming. Also, our village is just over there" I explained and got the baskets from Ma-kun. "I'll return immediately"

I ran and left Ma-kun to that stranger. Even though it was weird to just leave Ma-kun to a stranger, I felt like he is a good person.

"Ahra, (F/N)-chan, ahre? Where is Ma-kun?"

"Ah, Obaa-san, ojii-san!"

"What's wrong, (F/N)-chan?"

Good thing that I immediately saw Ma-kun parents. I immediately explained him about the stranger's situation and then he called the one who knew mechanics that turned out to be the village's chief. I led them to that stranger's car.

Ma-kun was laughing with that stranger, and as they spotted us, they waved at us.

"Thank you very much for the help." The stranger bowed down continuously as village chief looked at his car. "I actually ran out of gas at first, but when I put my extra gas and tried to start again, it won't start"

"Well, the problem is not the gas, the problem is inside your car, and good thing it didn't start moving. You would get into accident,"

"Eh?"

"The brake is damaged"

"But you can fix it, village chief?" I asked curiously

"I can, but we need to move it to the village. My things are there, plus" he pointed the sky and it was really dark "Heavy rain is coming" he looked at the stranger who was at lost to what should he do "You can stay in our village first. We also have phone there and you can call your family about your situation. There's no signal for mobile phones here"

"Thank you very much. I am Ono Yuuki. I will never forget this kindness"

Ma-kun ran to the village and called the other uncles that could help in pushing the car. Good thing when the rain came, we arrived in the entrance of the village.