Partner with Ono Daisuke Part 2

Requested by PaoHellsing and yinxue

~

"Led Daisuke back to the room" I told the police officer but seemed he wanted to say something "Ah, is the police detective arrived?" He nodded and I scratched the back of my head "Then, you, go to the security and find this man in all of the camera. Check the time when he entered the building and the others too. The time they left the building also. Ah, and also, I want you to check more to this guy..." I told him and showed the picture. I sent him via Bluetooth and looked at the other police officer "this man will come here. Led him to where we are"

"(F/N), are you okay?" Daisuke asked me when we rode the elevator

"As expected from my partner. I'm fine, just, good thing I watched too much murder case, and even the meitante conan anime"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing" 

Once we entered the room, all eyes turned to us, eyes with suspicion. In the middle of the room, there stood the woman in her 30s, hair was carefully tied up, wearing a light make-up, and a one piece dress.

"Senpai!" she called with her high tension voice waving at me

"So, Kaori is the police detective" I said and everyone was really looking at me with distrust. "We're back, Furukawa-san"

"Is it true, that you know Ono Daisuke-san personally?"

"Yes" I answered immediately and I knew that Daisuke felt anxious

"Then it is possible that he is the killer and already threw the evidences!" the two other suspects shouted. I sighed loudly and folded my arms

"Ono Daisuke is the main suspect in killing the president, senpai. Since he was the last person the president saw" Kaori explained

"I went to the building to check his alibi" I said and even Daisuke was surprised "You can send a police officer there and they can check his alibi through the surveillance camera, that he entered that building in 11:53 am, and inside the waiting room, there's also security camera installed. He was there sleeping until the call came." I explained and looked at Daisuke "I don't know if he knows about the camera so he said that he didn't have alibi."

"N-no, I didn't know"

Furukawa-san sent polices to the building and I chuckled when a police officer with clipboard entered the room "The result from raincoat? And the gloves?" I asked and he nodded

"We found a strand of hair and fingerprints inside the raincoat, but no one in the suspects are positive" He answered and continued "Also, we checked the gloves you were saying, but we found nothing"

They started to murmur and somehow Kaori was making a victorious smile "They already threw it away, surely" I heard Masaki-san commented

"Uhm, (L/N)-san, the man you were saying arrived" I nodded and told him to let him in

A man with long hair, tied with a ponytail, wearing a striped jacket and blue 3/4 jeans entered the room. I knew everyone was confused to who he was, except for two

"Asahi Itou?!" Daisuke asked and looked at me "Ah! Now I get it!"

"Who is he?" Asked by Furukawa-san

"The owner of the strand of hair and fingerprints you found inside" I answered looking at the man

"WAIT A MINUTE! You asked me to go here because you told me that I can write an interesting story for my news! And now you are saying that I'm the owner of the strands of hair and fingerprints in that raincoat?! What kind of joke is this?!"