Travelling with Saito Souma Part 2

Requested by aiko_8118

~

Before they arrived in Sabang wharf, the three were asked to wear slippers, warning them not to wear the shoes they were wearing. They were also asked not to wear sparkling things, and don't bring lots of their things as the monkeys on the other island would surely get it from them.

As they alighted, the three were fascinated from the view in front of their eyes. There were lots of foreigners, and it was a little bit crowded. There were stalls where they could buy souvenirs, and of course numbers of motor boats could be seen. It was pretty commercialized.

(F/N) held on Saito's arms, and he was carefully leading her. It couldn't be helped. (F/N) felt dizzy from almost two hours of travel in a zigzag road. Though they stopped for couple of minutes to admire the Philippine West Sea, (F/N) still felt nausea.

Being the gentleman, Saito was holding her, making sure she won't pass out. He also handed her water to drink, and even a mint candy to lessen the nausea.

The camera men were just following them, and Hatano was doing the explanation and talking, teasing the two on the process.

After wearing their life vest, they rode the boat from Sabang Wharf to the Underground River, enjoying the sceneries along the way. Of course they didn't fail to take pictures of the breathtaking nature surrounding them. Using (F/N)'s phone, Saito took pictures of the three of them. And good thing, the nausea feeling of (F/n) subside and she felt energetic seeing the nature around her.

After twenty minutes of riding the motor boat, the powdery sand of the beach in the underground river cove greeted them.

A loud "wow!" escaped from their mouth as they roamed their eyes around. They followed their tour guide, and walked towards the mouth of the river and there waited for their ride.

"The water is so cold but it feels nice!" (F/N) excitedly commented as she played in the cold river. "Wow! There are fishes too! I can see them clearly! Hatano-san, Souma come here!" She shouted calling the two.

"Just a while ago she was feeling nausea, but now she seems fine." Hatano chuckled and the two of them joined her.

After fifteen minutes, their ride arrived and the three sat at the very end of the motor boat. The tour guide was explaining in English, mixing with some Filipino words. They could understand her, but in case they had an interpreter with them.

"There are bats! Scary!" (F/N) gasped pointing at the creatures hiding behind the rocks. Her tone was scared, but Saito who was sitting next to her saw how her eyes glimmered in excitement.

"You are not that scared (F/N)!" Saito remarked that made her laughed in embarrassment. She held on Saito's arm and Hatano's arm as they roamed their eyes around.

"But to see this in person, we are lucky." Hatano commented and he was also in awed

"I will brag this to everyone when we see them, especially to Irino-san" (F/N) laughed and continued "I told him about this and he really wanted to go since he hasn't been here."

"Oh yeah, Irino-san is busy but he always adjust his schedule when it comes to this" Saito responded and then looked at Hatano and (F/N) "You should invite him since he loves to travel"

"(F/N) wanted to be with you, so she suggested you" Hatano answered but (F/N) looked at him in disbelief, and she felt like she was betrayed

(F/N) feint ignorance from what Hatano said, but in the end, she again rode on his answer "I want to be with Souma!" she said childishly,