One Sided Love for Kimura Ryouhei Part 2

It was been 7 years since I left Japan, and this would be the first time that I would be here again. But what on earth was happening?! Kimura-kun was standing in front, voicing an anime character?! Singing in front of thousands of people?! What about basketball?!

Two hours ago

Aya and her friend Rin picked me up at the airport. I was so excited to see her, and meet her new friend, but Aya was having a bad day. She asked Rin to be our service, but she accepted a condition, to see a convert event.

We were on our way to venue and I sat in the passenger seat since Rin wanted to talk to me about music and things I did in Canada. Basically...

"I only studied. Well, I hang out with my new friends" that was the main thing.

"How about things here in Japan? Like anime and stuffs?"

I shook my head and sighed "My friends there are only interested in Western stuffs, and it was hard to watch anime, even in music. I am updated to western music, but not here." I answered then remembered "By the way, you mentioned concert a while ago"

"Oh that, technically it is not a concert, as in anime concert. It is called KuroBasu, Kuroko no Basuke's event"

"Anime thing? Oh, the seiyuu event?"

"Yes, oh you know seiyuu?" I shook my head and she laughed "Like, you don't know any seiyuu?" I again shook my head "And yet you are going out with Kimura Ryouhei" she said in low voice, but what did she mean by that?

"When was the last time you talked to Kimura, (F/N)?" Aya asked me and I checked at my line

"He sent me a message at 2:22 pm. He might think that I am sleeping by this time"

"Somehow, I am doubting your relationship with him?"

I turned to Aya and she was looking outside "Why? What's wrong with our relationship? He always message me in line and we always video chat when we have free time. Do you know something that I don't know?"

She sighed and looked straight in my eyes, "I am here in Japan, so I know some that you don't know. But if you trust him, sure go ahead."

"Don't listen to her, (F/N). Your Best friend is just being paranoid of what will happen later. Besides," she stopped and looked at Aya "You just don't want to see Eguchi Takuya, right?"

"Eguchi-kun?" I looked at Aya and she rolled her eyes. There were lots of things happened that I didn't know

"You know Eguchi Takuya?" Rin asked me

"Apparently yes, since we went to the same school"

"Okay, first, Eguchi and I are friends. Apparently, he knows that I am going to watch it. Second, the reason why I am so hot headed about your relationship, is because I think that your relationship is not mutual. Why does he need to hide it from you?! You need trust, right?!" she responded then got off the car

"Aya!" I called her and then she again opened the door "Get off now, we're here"

I sighed and worried about Aya. I always talk to her and she seemed fine about our relationship. I looked at Rin and she was shaking her head

"Aya and Eguchi Takuya had a relationship before. But because Eguchi-kun need to focus on his work, and it is kind of prohibited."

I didn't know about that. Should I call Kimura-kun and tell him I came back?

"By the way, don't tell Kimura-kun that you are here. I mean, it is really better to surprise him. You can see his real reaction when the two of you see each other. Okay?"