Just Laugh Ono Daisuke Part 1

Requested by dgscombi18 and koizakuraa

"So this is that place, heh, ah found you, Ono Daisuke!" As I spotted him, laughing with his friends walking on the main hall, hmmm, I needed to punish this guy. I ran towards him and gave him a drop kick, "O-NO DA-I-SU-KE! I finally found you!"

It seemed everyone was surprised that guards held me down. Pulling me back, away from this guy here!

"What do you think you are doing?!"

"Let me go, I need to talk to that stupid ONO DAISUKE!" I retorted as the guards still tried to drag me out of the building

"It is okay, I know her" he stood up and he was still groaning "why are you here, (F/N)?"

Once they let me go, I hurriedly went to him, grabbed his shirt and smiled creepily "you have guts to ditched me when you are the one who asked me to go with you, Ono Daisuke-kun. You better have a good explanations, huh?!"

"Sorry, I need to record our new song today. We didn't see the time" he coughed and tapped my hand "I can't breath, (F/N)"

I let go of him and he grinned at me. Though I stared at him and I was really mad

"Eeto, Ono-kun?" The man with small eyes, folded his arms as he pointed me "who is this?"

He coughed first and he was still grinning "(L/N) (F/N), childhood friend. She works here in Tokyo, but we used to be neighbor" he explained then looked at me "we can go now, (F/N)"

"Forget it"

"Eh?"

"Do you know what time is it?" I asked him and he checked his watch and grinned at me "stop that stupid face of yours Ono Daisuke!"

"Then do you want to eat? My treat" he made a puppy face and grinned at me "(F/N)?"

"Let's go! It is Ono-kun's treat!" The guy who asked who I was throw his hand up in the air and became excited

"Eh, you are coming too?!"

"Of course!" He put his arms around to Ono-kun and me "let's go!"

We headed to a yakiniku restaurant and they were so loud! There was a fat guy too who ate a lot.

Anyway, why was I in this situation?! I should head home after kicking that stupid Ono-kun

"So (F/N)-chan, why were you so mad to Ono-kun?" The guy who had a small eye asked me, still I didn't know his name

"We supposed to buy a gift for his mother" I answered and had a bit a meat

"Gift for MamaD?"

MamaD?!

"She will be going back to our hometown in two weeks" Ono-kun explained

"Ah, so you will be celebrating New Year there" the guy with small eyes commented

"Okay, first who are you?" I sound rude but I really didn't know who are these people. "I knew that Ono-kun is a famous seiyuu, but are you all seiyuu too?" I asked and the small eyes guy was speechless "I'm actually surprised that I am in this situation"

"Ah, (F/N), they are my colleague from the radio program I am in" Ono-kun seemed nervous

"I'm Kamiya Hiroshi" 

"Kamiya Hiroshi?" I asked again, wait his name sound famillar "ah, that's you?" (SORRY HIROC!!!!!! >~<)

"Eh?"