A Different Terashima Takuma Part 2

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

"Not my wife? (F/N), I-I don't get what you are s-saying" I knew he was confused since his voice was quivering "(F-F/N)?"

"I am from a world called Earth." I started and lowered my gaze "I was surprise that I woke up here in this world. But, I thought that I was still in my own world, since in Earth, there are same Terashima, and the other people here"

"W-wait! I still don't get it! You are (F/N), I mean, your face, your voice, everything-"

"Except my soul. I have a childhood friend named Terashima Takuma, you have the same face, same voice, everything. But our life style, everything is different. Even our relationship. Terashi is my childhood friend. Miyano-san, Tattsun, Kaji Yuki-san, Ryouhei-san, Midorikawa-san, Morikawa-san, Sawashiro-san, these people, in my world they are famous voice actors. I met them through Terashi, since the Terashi I know is also a famous person." I bit my lower lip, clenched the hem of my skirt and continued "The reason why I know that cookie, and I know words that you don't know is because I am not the (F/N) you know. I feel bad towards (son's name) since I am not his real mother. And I fell bad, since you did things that supposed to be towards (F/N) here"

Silence covered the room. I couldn't hear anything. It was hard to breath since I knew he would feel uncomfortable from what I said.

"I see, thank you" I slowly looked at him, surprised to his unexpected response. No, that wasn't it. Even though it was a different Terashima Takuma from the one I know, he is still Terashima Takuma. "Thank you for being honest. But I don't know why you are saying this to me? I found you weird time to time, but still I thought that it might be an effect on what happened"

"Terashi..."

"Still call me Takuma. Then where is my wife?"

"According to Sawashiro-san, the time when I fall on the stair was the same time when the (F/N) here fall from the roof" I explained and tried to explain more but I could see his worried expression

"Don't mind me, please continue"

"There's a possibility that we switched place. So currently, she is on my body. But, there's also one possible-"

"(F/N) here died, but before that, she switched place to you because there's something she wanted to do, but she hadn't done it, right?" He smiled and patted my head "And if you finished it, there's a chance that you will return to your own body"

I nodded and gazed away "Yeah, that's why I am in dilemma right now."

"(F/N), I will help you on what the (F/N) here wants to do. You need to go back on your own body. Don't get me wrong, but there are people waiting for the real you, Terashima Takuma in your world is surely waiting for you"

I shook my head and sighed "You are so different from the Terashi I know. I am actually jealous of the (F/N) here because of the affection I felt from you. Terashi only sees me as a childhood friend"

"Hmmmmmm" I looked at him and he was smiling as he shook his head "I don't think so. For sure he is also worried"

"If your wife is in my body right now, he doesn't care anymore. He is only focus on his job" I pouted my lips but he laughed and again patted my head "Takuma"

"I can't explain well, but I am sure that he is worried of you. After all, we are the same" I tilted my head in curiosity. "Setting that aside, I want to know the place you came from! And what do you mean by famous?"

I laughed from his response and nodded "It will be long"

"I don't mind"

That night the two of us talked, I told him about the place where I came from, and he told me everything about this world.