The Secret of Terashima Takuma Part 2

"Then let's meet two weeks from now. I apologize, we couldn't meet during Christmas and New Year"

"It's fine. I received your gifts. Also, you obviously received mine" I chuckled as Terashima and I were talking through video call in line. He was wearing the muffler I knitted for him. I was also wearing the jacket he bought for me.

After 30 minutes of talking, a guy showed up behind him and he waved but he reminded Terashima that his break was over

"Well then see you in two weeks" he waved his hand and then hanged up

I was about to go back in writing my report when my classmate Airi showed up behind me. She was having a goofy smile and sat in front of me

"What's wrong?" She then showed four tickets and she was giggling "What's that?"

"The 4th live for uta no prince-sama on the 30th and 1st!" she answered. What was she talking about? "Oh yeah, you hate anime and otaku. Oh my gosh" she shook her head and sighed "but don't you dare hate me, I'll kill you"

"As long as you don't choose your 2D boyfriend over me, okay?"

"I won't. At least I know between 2D and 3D. Also, I do have boyfriend, right?"

Well, I just agreed what she said, and she started endless words about that live she mentioned.

I was messaging Terashima and again, why all my friends love to popped out behind me

"Who's that?"

"Freak! Kana you surprised me!" I shouted and sighed "My boyfriend"

"Hmmmm" she moved her face to look ay Terashima's face more and then her eyes widened "I know this person. Where did I see him?" she had a deep thought as she looked at me "Ah, in Airi's phone. Ittoki Otoya"

"You're kidding!" Airi shouted as she grabbed my phone

"Wait what's going on?!" I wondered and looked at Kana

"I don't know, I just remember the song Airi let me hear." She answered

"You are joking, right?!" Airi was freaking out staring on my phone "YOU ARE DATING TERASHIMA TAKUMA! YOU ARE DATING THE VOICE OF MY ITTOKI OTOYA?! YOU ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!"

"W-what? Huh?"

I was at lost! What was she meant by that?

"Yet you hate anime and otaku. Terashi is known as a famous seiyuu who likes 2D characters" my eyes widened to what she said "I am not lying." He showed a picture of Terashima, a picture that I didn't know exist! She then searched Takeshima Takuma on google, and yes, a famous seiyuu!

"You are kidding me, right?"

She then started to show me Terashima's music videos, programs, and even live stage performance. She even showed me the proof that Terashima like anime figurines, from an event last year.

I was dumbfounded! I was speechless! What was going on?!

"But to think that my friend is dating the voice of my favorite character, I should ask you to bring him here!"

"How about the main guy?" Kana asked and she was typing on her laptop

"Mamo-chan is married. I know that Terashi is dating someone but still, I can't believe it! I'll just go with Maeno, oh and Shimono, and Aoi, and-"

"Wait, he is seiyuu? Since when?" I interrupted her "I'm seriously lost right now."

"2004, if I am correct"