Zero and Suwabe Junichi Part 2

Plot story requested by DahlinTezuka

~

"So I'll cook beet and carrot soup for Zero" I stood up and looked at Jun-san. He was looking away and he was obviously trying to hide his face that was pure red because of embarrassment. However, I found it cute and I couldn't help but laughed. The truth was, Jun-san heat up the chicken broth that was cooked last week. Though Zero ate it, his stomach couldn't handle it. And now, Jun-san was so embarrassed that he made a big fuss over it. Well, I couldn't blame him. Zero is so important to him.

"S-sorry" he said in low voice and I just shook my head

"I think I need to start teaching you how to cook a simple soup, in which you and Zero can eat" I chuckled "I'll go and buy the ingredients and also buy medicine for his constipation."

"Please let me do it"

"No, I will go this time. Since I need to make sure of the medicine." I answered then went to the dining table "Also, somehow I feel responsible for not mentioning about this. Sure people can eat food that were cooked and preserved on the freezer, dogs can't. You just can't heat them up."

"Sorry, I really don't know anything about foods. I thought that we could still eat that"

"Well you can, not for Zero" I commented then got the left chicken broth and put it on a plastic bag. "Then I'll throw this as I go out. Oh, and I will also buy ingredients for chicken broth since it is easy to cook for Zero. And, I will also buy ingredients for gyudon and oyakodon."

"Eh, why?"

"I'll teach you those three dishes, gyudon, oyakodon and chicken broth soup. They are easy to cook. At least you need to cook simple dish, Jun-san" I folded my arms and it seemed like I was preaching him "In this, you need to find a girlfriend that can cook for you. You are still young"

"You are right. I need to find a wife actually. I'm already 43 and I still don't know how to cook. Wait, then at least use my card to buy those ingredients and the medicine" he said then run towards his room

"You don't need to. Don't just let your things used by other people" I shouted but he ran back and handed his card "I can use mine" I blinked fast then looked straight at him "Wait, did you say your age is 43?"

"I trust (F/N)-chan so it is fine. And yes, I am 43, why?"

"YOU ARE KIDDING, RIGHT?!" I shouted and obviously the most mind blow information from Jun-san. He didn't look like 43 at all!

"What's wrong?" he curiously asked and I just shook my head "Do I look young?" the way he asked was so energy sapping, and it was so flirtatious.

"Please don't tease me" I said as my face turned red. I grabbed his card and immediately ran out of the house.

It was no use, why do I need to be weak from that kind of action and voice?!

~

I hurriedly brought the ingredients needed and also went to the clinic to buy the medicine for Zero.

Once I came back, I found Jun-san caressing Zero's back. Zero was indeed so important to him.

"Welcome back, (F/N)-chan" he greeted

"I-I'm back." I wonder how many years since someone greeted me that "I'll prepare the beet and carrot soup first then I'll teach you how to cook gyudon and oyakodon." I said then headed to the kitchen.

Indeed I said that, but I was too conscious while preparing Zero's food

"Uhm, Jun-san, please go to the living room and watch any program instead. I feel so conscious from your stare!" I said and sighed. Why does he need to watch me from behind?! I heard him chuckled and I glared at him "What?!"