Married to Suzumura Kenichi Part 1

Requested by Seiyuu4Ever

I wanted to do just Suzumura Kenichi and reader, but because I know that he is married to Sakamoto Maaya, I made Sakamoto Maaya as the narrator. I apologize, their image together just kept on popping on my mind.

But I was unsure since I didn't know how she calls SuzuKen now... But I hope you enjoy it!

~

I was awaken by the sweet aroma of the coffee and the smell of the corn soup. I opened my eyes as I roamed my eyes around the room. No one was there but the door was slightly open. I sat down silently and stretched my hands.

"Good morning" I shifted my eyes on the door as my husband entered the room with a tray on his hand "I brought you breakfast" he said using his cute Kansai accent

"I should be the one doing it" I smiled at him as he sat next to me and put the tray on our bed "thank you, Kenichi-san" he showed his goofy smile

"You are always welcome, Maaya-san. And let me do this once in a while, since you came home late last night. Then you will be having a tiring day again today" he responded while putting butter on the bread

"But you also have a schedule today, right?" I asked opening the lid of small pot beside the butter. I was right to what I smell, it was corn soup. Beside was a cup of coffee and below was a brown coaster

"I do but not as hectic as yours" he answered as he feed me the bread with butter.

I chewed and tried to savor the flavor of the butter, it was delicious "What butter is this?" I asked him while chewing the bread

"Garlic butter" he grinned and also took a bite of the bread "Try this corn soup" he said putting the bread on the plate. He opened the lid of the pot and took a half-full spoon of the soup. He blew it to make sure it was not that hot before letting me taste it "Is it good?"

I nodded happily and again asked him for another spoon. He chuckled but still gave me another one.

"By the way, what time are you coming home?" I asked him while he was stirring the corn soup

"10, I think. Oh yeah, what do you want for dinner?" he asked while blowing the steam from the soup

"Hmmmm, curry?" I innocently asked

"Yes my Lord" he playfully imitated Sebastian, but in the end he was the one who laughed first "That's embarrassing"

"I should be the one who needs to be embarrassed" I retorted but we both laughed and continued our breakfast.

After eating our breakfast, I prepared for work. I got my things that were packed by my husband.

I was about to leave when, "Let's go together, I'll send you to your work" he said while putting his leather jacket "I'll pick you up later"

"How about the curry?"

"I can handle that, don't worry" he patted my head as we both head out to our work.

Every day was indeed a bliss since I got married with Suzumura Kenichi-san.

I arrived in the recording studio as I was greeted by my other fellow voice actors. I greeted them back and continued my way to the recording room.

After recording monogatari series, I went to another recording studio to do dubbing for an English movie. And after that, I went to the company and recorded a song for my new album.

I was waiting for the recording to start, so I waited in a meeting room and practice the song I would be recording. It was then my phone vibrated.