Do You Still Love Me Ono Kensho? Part 2

"(F/N)-chan, it seemed the case file against you was easily thrown by the judge" my uncle happily said as he sat down across me "They are really stupid to go against you. And good thing that the staff who sold your design was caught too" I just remained silence staring the garden from the window. I was sitting on a rocking chair. I was trying to free my mind, but Kensho's face kept on popping in my head "(F/N)-chan"

"Hmmm?"

"Your grandfather, the reason why he sent you here is to give you freedom before your wedding, right?"

"You found out?"

"Well, I know that the reason why he agreed on that engagement because he thinks that you and Charles have a relationship. Not to mention, Charles' family can be a good partner in business, and they are his friends. And he wanted to at least before he dies, he wanted to witness you wedding that he didn't witness on your mother. He at least wanted you to have fun before your wedding day, right?"

"Well, if that is what grandfather wants then I have no reason to say no. I am his only grandchild, precisely, I am his only relatives left" I explained leaning my head more on one side

"How about Kensho-kun?"

"Uncle, you know something between me and him, don't you?"

"I saw the two of you when you parted ways. Also, I always watched the two of you grow up together."

"Kensho still likes me, but I changed and how I approached him wasn't the same as before. Why did I forget that I wanted to worry him that much, why did I forgot to trust him? After all, between the two of us, I am the only one who changed. He achieved his dream without changing his personalities and even the feelings towards me" tears ran down on my cheeks as I closed my eyes and reminisced things

"Well, I hope you don't get mad at me, but I at least wanted to say this, you must now decide before it's too late, on whether you continue that wedding or be with Kensho-kun." He patted my head as he left me alone.

Uncle was right, I needed to decide now before it's too late. But what is the right decision?

I grabbed my phone and called Kensho, it was my last chance

"Hey, sorry, when is your free time?"

"Eh? I am free next Monday, why?"

"Is it okay if we hang out that day?" there was a silence and I could feel my chest tightening.

"Yeah, sure. Then, I'll pick you up in your house at 10 in the morning. It's a date"

"Thanks, see you" I hang up and let myself dozed off to an afternoon nap

~

That Monday, I wore a printed hoodie shirt, a black skinny jeans and black and white high-cut converse sneakers.

"The famous (F/N) is wearing a plain clothes?!" Honoka-neesan laughed at me when I got out of my room "Are you going somewhere or just here?"

"I'm going out. Being simple was the me before" I looked at Honoka-neesan and confessed, since she didn't know that there was something between me and Kensho "I will have a date with Kensho."

"Huh? You are getting married, right?" she immediately reminded me

"(F/N)-chan, Kensho-kun is here. I'll explain to Honoka about what's going on"

"Thank you uncle" I bowed down and went out.

As if we talked about it, he was wearing a gray and red checkered hoodie shirt. He smiled once he saw me.