My Knight is Kamiya Hiroshi Part 2

Requested by dgscombi18

~

Two days had passed since that incident. I stayed in the palace without going anywhere. What I saw and experienced was quite a blow to me. However, I still think of what happened to that little boy. Is he in good hands? How about his family? Did they saved them?

Also, my father knew what happened but he didn't know that I was also there. The 83 reported what happened, but skipped the truth about me, Hiroshi and Ono Daisuke

I slapped my face and stood up from my seat. I headed out and went towards the throne hall. On my way though, I saw Hiroshi with his friend Ono Daisuke, who was still here. I didn't hear anything more about him, just a friend, but on how he address Hiroshi, I noticed that he used a very humble expression. I approached them and they bowed down

"Eeto, Ono Daisuke, right?"

"Yes, you can call me Daisuke, or OnoD, then him HiroC" he greeted but received a punch from Hiroshi "That hurts" but he laughed on it

"You two really are so close" I commented and laughed

"Is something wrong, princess?" Hiroshi asked and I shook my head but I received a sharp look from him "Do you think I will believe in you when you are having that expression?"

I sighed and pouted my lips "I have lots on my mind. What happened to that boy? Did father finally helped the people still living in that area? How about in the other town? Also, that, what did OnoD-san reported to you? I'm quite curious"

I heard Hiroshi sighed loudly and patted my head "Don't worry about the boy. He received the money you asked us to give. He is in good hand now. The rest of the report, ask Tattsun, Mamo, and Terashi."

"And I apologize princess" I looked at OnoD-san and he bowed down "I can't tell you about the report"

"Ah, Princess!" I turned to my left and I could see Kaji Yuki-san waving at me, behind him was the four representatives from another countries, Hatano Wataru-san, Umehara Yuuichiro, Sakurai Takahiro-san and Toyama Nao-san.

"Kaji-san, Hatano-san. Umehara-san, Sakurai-san, Toyama-san! It's been a while!" I bowed down and they made a big wide smile as they bowed down. However, I looked back at Hiroshi, but he was gone even OnoD-san.

"Princess, what are you doing here?" Hatano-san asked and they looked around

"N-nothing. Ah, by the way, have you seen the 83?"

They smiled and answered that the three already left for another mission. I asked them if they knew about the case about the pirates and they nodded. They explained that the matter about the pirates were finally over with the help of the high rank knight and guards from Suzumura-sama and Morikawa-sama's country. For the knights who lead them, they were quite famous, the top two from Suzumura-sama's country, Namikawa Daisuke-san and Yoshino Hiroyuki-san. From Morikawa-sama's country were Fukuyama Jun-san, Tachibana Shinnosuke-san, and Hino Satoshi-san. I also found out that they finished it in only one day. As expected from elite knights.

I seemed satisfied to what they reported. I looked at Kaji-san and teasingly asked "How about Kaji-san? Did you help? I doubt"

"Nope, why would I?" he jokingly answered but laughed on his own answer "I'm joking. I didn't, but this time I will help."

"This time?"

"We will do a war against this one country" I looked behind me and couldn't help but hug this person who answered "How are you, princess?"