With the Help of Masuda Toshiki Part 2

Requested by koizakuraa and yemeixiang21

~

"Sensei! This is so beautiful! So wonderful!"

"You can really see the romance between the two"

"The part where the guy was holding the girl's hand while running down the park"

"Also this one, protecting you inside the bus"

"And this one, the date in the aquarium"

"The best part, the couple watching the setting sun"

"Okay stop!" It had been three days since I last saw Masuda-san. Though we were exchanging mails. And for the CD jacket, yes I finished them. My three assistants were freaking out and making loud noise while looking at them. We were actually living in one house.

Well, I couldn't just tell them that these arts were from my experience. It would be embarrassing if Masuda-san would see these arts. While I was reading the story, I realized that the main guy was similar to Masuda-san, a happy go lucky romanticist.

"By the way sensei. The director wanted these today. So should we send it now?" Rika told me while still staring at my arts

"We always do that, right?" Maki added then looked at me "Or do you want to bring this to the recording studio?"

"I will go bring it there." I said flipping the next page of the manga I was reading "I need to apologize too"

"SENSEI WILL BRING IT PERSONALLY?!" the three of them shouted in chorus "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO YOU WHEN YOU WENT OUT THAT TIME?!"

"You guys really are annoying. You told me to find inspiration, now I found one, you are making a ruckus about it" I sighed then grabbed my phone. Masuda-san was on his way to his work, huh. "Anyway, I'll go later"

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Naoto-kun asked and I just shook my head in response and told him that I will take bus, but then again, these three

"SENSEI ARE YOU REALLY FINE? YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A BUS?!"

"Shut up you three, so noisy" I stood up and went to my room "I'll go prepare"

~

Later that day, I was sitting on the bus, reading the manga, and beside me was Rika who was worried about me.

"Rika, I told you, I can go there on my own"

"I can't do that. It's been a while since you last rode a bus, then when was the last time you went there, we're worried, you know"

I again sighed and just continued reading.

~

"It is really been a while, (L/N)-sensei" the director laughed as he saw me.

"I apologize for not showing up and also for bringing the arts this late" I bowed down but he shook his head

"It's fine. Your arts are always superb" he said while flipping the papers one by one "I can understand the flow of the story of the drama cd through your drawings."

"Thank you very much"

"Ah, right, I should introduce you to the seiyuu who voiced the main guy. He is now recording for the last volume. The other seiyuu were here too, but you should at least meet the voice behind this main guy"

"Eh, is it fine?" I worriedly asked

"It's fine. Let's go" he led the way as we went towards the recording room