The Answer to Maeno Tomoaki and KENN Part 2

Requested by Kuroko11_Kise07

~

I didn't know what time I fall asleep, but one thing I knew, I fall asleep in the kitchen, finishing the one box of cake. I was awaken by my mother who worriedly asked me why I fall asleep there.

Well, I also didn't know why.

Later that day, I took a bath and wore a comfortable clothes. For some reason, I just felt like wearing this kind of style. As I finished doing my hair, I headed to the door and surprisingly, KENN was standing there.

"Eh, (F/N)?!" He was taken aback seeing me. I found it amusing his flustered expression

"You free? I felt like going out. Staying inside the house will not help me anything at all" I said closing the door behind me "KENN?"

"Ah, yeah, I'm totally free today. I'm just a a bit taken aback since you seemed didn't like to see us"

I chuckled and nodded honestly "well, I felt wrong for going in between you two, but you are very kind in approaching and helping me remember my past. I apologize about that."

"No, don't apologize. It was us who pushed ourselves to you. But are you fine going out?" He asked worriedly but I smiled towards him and patted his back

"Don't worry, I'm fine. But I don't have any specific place to go"

"Yeah, I know a place to go!" He said and led the way. We took the bus and all the way, he was entertaining me.

He was telling me things about me and our trips before. He also mentioned about how we first met, it was the same in my dream. Probably, KENN and Maeno became a big part of my life.

We got off the bus and I got excited when we went to the aquarium place. But I felt that I had been here before. I could recall some corners here where we could see variety of fishes.

I went here before with KENN and Maeno

KENN and I enjoyed walking around. He took pictures of me, and the two of us. He also held my hand once in order for me not to be separated from him when there was a crowd that suddenly approached us.

I couldn't lie about it, my heart beat so fast that my face turned really red.

As time passed, KENN and I went to a nearby restaurant to get a lunch.

KENN bought for me, and as expected he knew what to buy for me.

"Thank you, KENN. Even though I was ignoring you and Maeno, the two of you were kind enough."

KENN laughed from what I said and nodded "It is okay, Maeno and I knew that you would act towards us when you remembered it again."

"Eh?"

"Well, it was like the same thing happened. You also acted this way when we told you about that."

"So I was right." I mumbled and he smiled "But, let me clear this things up. I still don't remember. There were some that I could remember, but not all. Like I remembered some of the events with my classmates, and relatives, then last night, I actually dreamt about our first meeting." I grinned at him and anxiously "It's embarrassing to ask this, but I want to make sure of what I think, so I'll say it frankly"

"Sure, go ahead. I mean, (F/N), you always tell us things honestly and frankly"

I sighed and felt my face turned red, shyly I asked "K-KENN, y-you l-like m-me, r-right?" I was stuttering and it was so embarrassing