Limited Time with Taniyama Kishou Part 1

Plot Story Requested by DahlinTezuka

~

"(F/N), your parents told me to look after you until they return from America. So be a good girl."

"Uncle"

"Hmmm?"

"Is it true that Granrodeo is doing their recording here?"

"Ah, yes. If you want I can introduce you later. For now, just stay here and wait for me okay?"

As my uncle closed the door of his office, I jumped and shout out of joy "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

I giggled as I bit my lower lip.

FINALLY!

I didn't know that my uncle is one of the music director that handles Granrodeo's music video! I need to calm down. Uncle told me that he will introduce me later. I WILL BE MEETING TANIYAMA KISHOU!

I am a fan of Granrodeo! Yes! But no one would think that I am, since my physical appearance is like an old fashion woman. Wearing a big round black eye glass, with long light blue skirt and long white sleeves. Added by my long black hair tied into one. People called me an old lady.

WELL, WHO CARES?!

Right now, I need to calm myself and wait for uncle to call me. I sat on his chair, put my earphone, chose the Granrodeo playlist and turned my ipod on full volume. I turned around and relax myself while looking outside the window.

I hummed on the rhythm. Along with the beat of the drum, I threw my hands on the air as if I was the drummer. Simply amazing rock music!

As the song ended, I playfully turn around and immediately my blood flows from the tip of my toe to my face. I could feel my blood boils in embarrassment.

Standing in front of uncle's office table, the half of Granrodeo stood up with eyes looking at me, Iizuka Masaaki, or known as E-Zuka

We both stare to each other and I didn't know what to say.

"Oh, E-Zuka, you are already here" my uncle suddenly showed up breaking the awkward silence covering the room. "Kishow, he is here in the office!" My ears pricked once uncle shouted. I could totally hear footsteps approaching.

"Ah, I thought we are going to meet up on the main lobby?" THERE HE IS! HE APPEARED! TANIYAMA KISHOU!

WAIT! (F/N)! Calm down!

I turned my ipod off and stood up. I couldn't help but steal glances on him. Steal glances is fine. Since I couldn't even look at him. He is so sparkling! His existence is the best!

"Ah, (F/N), good timing. I want to introduce you to these people." Uncle went beside me and tapped my shoulder "This is (L/N) (F/N), my niece. (F/N) they are the one you asked a while ago, Granrodeo. Taniyama Kishou and E-Zuka."

"Nice to meet you" I said in low voice as I bowed down.

"Nice to meet you" Taniyama-san's voice is so soothing!

"Her parents are in America right now. My sister, her mother, asked me to look after her while they are on their business trip." Uncle sighed then shook his head "Hence my sister told me to take care of her daughter and turn her to be a normal woman. What does she mean by that?!" He explained then sat on his chair. I stood up beside the table and turned my gaze downward since I felt that E-Zuka-san was looking at me.

"U-uncle, I apologize. It's because I looked like this, my parents left me here."

"Hahaha, but I think (F/N)-chan has her own charm. Just a little make-over she will become a beauty"