Chosen Girl of Shimono Hiro Part 2

Start from the beginning

Our seat was on the middle of the first floor and mine was beside the aisle, and Haruhi was beside me. We sat down and waited for the otomate party to start.

Not long after, the light became dim, and we heard someone talked.

"Hiro-san" I commented when I heard his voice and at the same time, I turned the pamphlet to his page. I chuckled and turned to the next page and Kaji-san was there. I flipped the pages and the other seiyuu that I knew were also on the pamphlet.

The event started and I knew that the other voice was Toriumi-san. The other one, I knew I heard his voice before but I couldn't remember who.

The voice over started and I was amazed how the people around shouted while giggling, waving the light pens they were holding by just hearing their voices and seeing the characters on the monitor

"(F/N), raise your spirit. At least support Shimono-san"

"I am. However, I'm still on daze on how the audience reacts when they come out on stage. I never felt before that Hiro-san is a famous person, but then seeing the reaction from everyone when he came out of the stage, I finally understand, ah Hiro-san is really famous"

I heard Haruhi chuckled beside me and we focused on the people that were doing their introduction on the stage.

The on stage reading started, and I couldn't help but feel their voices and Their sweet lines gave me thrill all over my body. However, I really felt the thumping on my chest, when Hiro-san was reading his lines.

~

"...variety corner?" I asked Haruhi but she also didn't know. Good thing, Toriumi-san explained. The other mc named Suzumura Kenichi also explained. "Ah, Hiro-san is with Kaji-san and Maeno-san." 

The game started and yes, they were indeed funny to watch. But I noticed, they were making fun of Hiro-san. Seemed like he was an easy target to bully.

The first round ended and both team got a point. Since it was my first time attending such event, I was excited when they mentioned that a seiyuu would go to the audience.

"It will be funny if you will be chosen" Haruhi chuckled and I shook my head

"There are lots here. It's impossible" I answered and again shifted my head to the stage

"Can I suggest Shimono-san to get one for me?" Maeno-san asked and Hiro-san was shaking his head

"No, not me." He was waving his hand in front of him, but in the end it was him who got the seat number for Maeno-san because Suzumura-san insisted.

Maeno-san went to the first floor and the seiyuu named KENN went to the second floor. My eyes were just fixated to the stage, watching Hiro-san talking to Kaji-san. The seiyuu who were left on stage were so noisy as they were talking to each other

However, I felt so nervous as the staff and Maeno-san was heading near us. Well, I knew him, but I didn't know if he still remember me. The girls around us were all giggling, calling Maeno-san

As if on cue, the staff pointed at me and Maeno-san bowed down, but I saw how his eyes widened when he looked at me

"(L/N)-san?!"

I smiled awkwardly and tried to hide my emotion.

"Ah, Maeno-kun, did you find already?" Suzumura-san asked and he waved his hand

"I'm here. And I already arrived! Everyone listen to this. You can't believe this! It's Shimono-san's girlfriend!"

"No, I'm not!" I immediately responded and the seiyuu, even the audience became noisier and noisier, curious to what he meant