Kindhearted Hirakawa Daisuke Part 1

Start from the beginning

He chuckled and it was really the same! "Yes, I voiced Tanaka Kou's brother." He smiled and he used his voiced the same in Ao Haru Ride

I excitedly grinned and looked at the head teacher who was shaking her head "you really like teachers, I mean you are their fan"

"Of course. I am a full pledge teacher and so I respect teachers, even though they are anime or in manga or in drama. You know Yankumi, Tanaka-sensei, those teachers."

"Don't mind her, Hirakawa-san. She is a fan of shoujo manga with teachers on it. That is why she became like this" head teacher said and I heard Hirakawa-san chuckled

I pouted my lips and crossed my arms "that's not it. I really like children. They wanted me to do something else, but I knew it, my passion in teaching is more important" I laughed and made a peace sign "ah, Hirakawa-san you can stay and watch Daichi-kun if you have a free time. You can also help in taking care of the kids."

"Eh, I can also help?" Hirakawa-san asked excitedly

"Of course, we really need volunteers here." I answered then looked at the head teacher "right?"

She sighed loudly and looked at Hirakawa-san "well, we have lots of kids here. But we only have few funds to pay for workers so we are looking for volunteers. There are only five workers here, and currently two of them are in vacation"

"I see." He crossed his arms and smiled "then I will gladly accept that offer, and ah, no I'll just leave it to that"

The head teacher told me to lead Hirakawa-san to where Daichi-kun was. He talked to him for a while and left. I see him off and his voice was really soothing

"Thank you Hirakawa-san. It is my first time to meet a guardian like you."

"No it is my pleasure and finally I will not be worry"

"Actually, I even had no courage to talk to the children's guardians and parents since they didn't do as what Hirakawa-san did. That is why, I am thankful for your kind smile."

"You are flattering me (L/N)-sensei but you will surely meet good people in the future"

As he left, a mother came and picked up her son. But as always, other parents and guardians didn't even bother to talk to me, moreover they didn't smile. I knew that they were all tired, but a smile would be nice.

"At least one person is still kind to smile towards me"

~

Days had passed since Daichi-kun came to our day care. And it was surprising, since everyday we were receiving foods and refreshments from unknown sender. Also there were two people who volunteered to help us in the day care.

"I was just away for a month and this happened?!" Satou-kun shouted in surprise. He was a senpai here in work and he just returned from his vacation. "What exactly happened?! Foods and refreshments everyday?! And there are two beautiful ladies who volunteered to help us?! I'll work enthusiastically" he was agitated at first but then his tone at the end became flirty and he again started

"Satou-kun, I'll tell your son about this"

"Don't worry, he said that he wants to have a mother soon since his real one is in heaven already. So he at least wants me to be happy! How about it, do you-"

"Ah, Daichi-kun, Hirakawa-san will arrive soon!" I left him and didn't listen to what he would say next. I just heard him faking sobbed gaining sympathy from the new volunteers

Not long after, Hirakawa-san arrived and he looked so tired, but he was smiling brightly.

"Hirakawa-san, Daichi-kun will be done soon." I greeted him and he nodded "do you want to sit first and rest?"