The Dangerous Neighbor of Murase Ayumu Part 2

Depuis le début

"Shut up, I'll kill you"

He laughed and just playfully grinned at me.

Her mom was so kind, it was been a long time, since I ate food cooked by other person. It was always Chin.

I stayed in their house, talking to his mother for another hour. Before 9 in the evening, I excused myself since Chin would be arriving. Murase said that he would send me back to our house, since it was already night. He knew very well that I would be fine, but he insisted.

"Thank you for the food" I told him as we got out of their gate. It was then we both noticed the people outside my house.

"Uhm, is there something wrong?" Murase asked one of them

"Ah, Ayumu-kun, today finally we will be getting the truth, since everyone is getting scared for years now" The woman answered

Murase looked at me and I looked at the house "What do you mean scared?" I asked curiously

"This house is haunted house. We didn't know who lives here. But every night, there were lights in this house, and shadows."

"Hmmmm" I folded my arms and tilted my head

"By the way, who are you?" They asked looking at me

"First time seeing you here. And miss you are beautiful huh"

"Ah, thank you very much. I apologize for not introducing myself. I'm (L/N) (F/N), the owner of this house. Ah I see" I shook my head "There's a ghost in here. I didn't know that my house was labeled like that" I looked at them then showed how scared I was, trembling and in verge of crying"What should I do? I apologize to that"

They were troubled, I knew it from looking at their face. But felt different from this person beside me, he was enjoying it.

"Now what should I do? In this way no one will buy the house"

"Do not worry, (F/N)-sama, someone already bought the house" Chin arrived and smiled towards the people from the neighborhood "we apologize for not showing ourselves, and for bringing misunderstanding. The young mistress is always at work, and at night, she doesn't like darkness that is why we always open the lights until morning."

What a crappy bunch of lies?! As expected from Chin

"Also, I've been hanging out to their house for years now, but there's no such ghost" added by Murase

"W-were sorry, it's just we can hear noises every night, but we didn't know if someone is living here" they explained and left one by one, apologizing for the ruckus they made

Once we were left alone, we headed inside the house. I tried not to laugh until we were finally inside.

"(L/N)-san, you are amazingly creepy a while ago." Murase laughed, followed by Chin. I smirked and just watched them laughed at me "You even lied that you would sell your house"

Chin stopped laughing and we both looked each other then looked at Murase "It wasn't a lie nor a joke, Ayumu-kun" Chin told him. He looked at us confusedly and I just left and headed to my room, leaving him confused to what Chin meant.

Later that night, Chin came to my room holding packs of my remedy. I smiled to her and she shook her head. Around us were our things packed.

"Are you really sure with this, (F/N)?" She asked standing beside the window

"I'm sure. Since I'm starting to like him, and I don't like it. Once was enough" I answered clenching my chest

"When?"

"Tomorrow night" I threw myself on my bed and chuckled "It's weird, I feel sleepy now"

"I understand, then I'll pack all the other things now. And I already called the owner of the house in China and the house is already fixed"

I just nodded and closed my eyes. I let myself dazed off and this feeling I had towards that brat, I would end it the next day.

~

"We're leaving tonight" I told Chin putting all our things inside the car

"Are you going to leave without doing anything?" she asked confusedly. I smiled at Chin and she sighed "I understand, I'll give you an hour"

"More than enough, I'll be back in 10 minutes" I told her and just headed to Murase Family's house, in the balconcy of Murase's room. I took a deep breath before knocking, but I knew he was still awake.

He immediately opened his curtain and I could see his surprised face. He unlocked the door and went out

"(L/N)-san? What are you doing here?"

"Just a midnight visitation" I answered smiling to him, then smirked "No, that was a lie. I'm here to say goodbye"

"Eh?"

"You see, that Takashi was the one I fall in love with. And before the same thing happened again, I would end everything"

"What do you me-?" I immediately grabbed his hand and smiled towards him "(L/N)-san?"

"Thank you for being a great friend to me" I told him and showed my fangs

"Don't, I don't care if you leave, but don't make me forget you!" he pleaded but my response was a smile and I bit his neck. Though before he lost conscious, he muttered "I Lo..."

I didn't know what he wanted to say, but I knew that I would never have a chance to hear it.

I wiped the blood dripping on his neck and caressed his face "Goodbye, Ayumu" I said and kissed his forehead "You live your life on how the people live in this time"

I gently lay him down on his bed and immediately left.

"That's fast"

"Chin, the time we return in this country, in this place will be in another 50 year or so. We cannot let people know who we are. And for the second time, someone found out about it, and accepted it. So before the same things would happen again, I ended it up"

"But that's not the only option-"

I smiled to her and headed inside the car "Unfortunately, as a dangerous pure blooded vampire like me, the only option is to live until someone kill me."

"I understand, we'll be heading now to the airport" She answered, and drove away.

As we passed by my house, and his house, the memories of Takashi disappeared, and changed to Murase Ayumu instead.

I would be fine. I lived long enough. This kind of feeling that I never had for so long, would eventually disappear.

~

And thus when passing each other in the night street of Los Angeles, I could only smile as he passed and walked away from me, happily holding someone's hand.

~The Dangerous Neighbor of Murase Ayumu Part 2~Fin~

~To be Continued~The Ideal Girl of Ishikawa Kaito Part 1~