The Dangerous Neighbor of Murase Ayumu Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Why are you drinking through blood packs?"

"You really have curiosity ei" I sighed then told Chin to prepare coffee to Murase. I looked at Murase and he was waiting for my explanation "I was drinking human's blood through the veins on their neck. But once I drank on the neck of the human I love, I wasn't allowed to drink on others' neck anymore. That human must provide the blood I needed. Well, he did. But, as I explained, I mustn't drink other's blood after that."

"What would happen? Was he going to die?"

"No, he would forget about me and all the people that has the same blood with me" I smiled to him and I could see his eyes widening. "Yes, I drank the blood of the one I love, then drank someone else. When I again drank through his neck, he lost conscious and forgot about me. Not just that, but after that, once I drank on human's neck, they would forget about me and the people who had the same blood with me. Not just that, but everyone connected to him that knew me, forgot me" I lowered my gaze to the ground "I'm sorry"

"Also, she could only drink one type of blood. That's also the condition we had for the doctors. Before we leave the country, we would make them forget. As for our passports, I actually will apply for the job of making passport, and will resign after I finished making ours" Chin arrived and I could smell tea, instead of coffee "Ayumu-kun, I again ask this, we can continue this talk next time. After drinking your tea, you must go home now"

"Eh, but... I understand" he drank his tea and left. I just stayed in the living room.

"Chin, why did I explain to that brat? I even apologize" I asked Chin once she returned

"Is it because he is Takashi-sama's descendants? Not reincarnation, but descendants" She explained handing me another packed of my remedy "Do you want to sleep now?"

"I will head to my room first. Sorry, but I can't help tonight. I need to think right now"

I headed to my bed and threw myself. I buried myself on my blanket and pillow. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breathe properly. I only felt this before towards Takashi, but why with him?

Was it because he has the blood of him flowing on his body?

But I hope it's just that, because I don't want to fall in love again.

~

Again, night after night, Murase would come to our house, and he also volunteered to help in finishing the basement.

As if I went back 100 years ago, I got along with Murase, Takashi's descendants. But it was bad, since the more we got along, the more I yearned for his blood.

I knew that the sun was setting, I opened my eyes as the noise below could be heard from my room. The doorbell was ringing non-stop for a while now. Chin would be back at 9 she said. I stood up lazily, and opened the door. I sent a death glare to this guy here who was smiling, grinning at me.

"Good morning, (L/N)-san"

"You don't need to go here anymore right? The basement is already finished"

"(L/N)-san, do you want to join us for dinner? My mother cooked your favorite food, and she wanted to meet you. It's fine, right?"

"Why do I feel like you are blackmailing me, huh, brat?"

He grinned and I just scratched my head. I told him that I would just prepare myself. After preparing, I drank 4 packs first.

We headed to their house, and I greeted her mother. Murase whispered to me that my action towards his mother was creeping him out, since I was being nice.