My Knight is Kamiya Hiroshi Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Maaya-sama! I miss you!" I excitedly said but confused to what she said "War?"

"I will explain to princess." Maaya-sama said then looked at the other "Suwabe-san and Maeno-san are looking for you." They all bowed down and left leaving me with only Maaya-sama. Maaya-sama is the wife of Suzumura Kenichi-sama "Let's sit over there" she said and we sat on a nearby bench

"Maaya-sama, what do you mean by war?" I asked confusedly

"There's this one country in North, they are having a civil war. The king was caught and his brother is the one taking the throne now. The second prince asked for help"

"Second prince? How about the first prince?"

Maaya shook her head and smiled "We don't know where he is right now. Since their uncle took over, the two princes escaped from the palace. We just found out that the second prince is the leader of the rebellion in their country that's why there's a civil war. And so, we will help them retrieve their rights"

"Maaya-sama!" we turned to the direction of the voice and there my brother, sister and Kenichi-sama were approaching us.

"Onii-sama" I called then we stood up as I bowed down towards Kenichi-sama "It's been a while"

"It seemed my wife already told you about the war" Kenichi-sama went beside Maaya-sama and he immediately put his arm around Maaya-sama's waist. I always love to see these two together. My heart fluttered and I looked up on their relationship.

"Maaya-sama, you shouldn't tell (F/N) about that. She's too young for that." My brother patted my head and I sighed

"Onii-sama, I'm old enough to know that."

"Right, but you better stay inside the palace so you don't do any disgraceful act. And Onii-sama, you are too nice to her" Onee-sama sighed and shook her head "I'll go ahead now. See you Kenichi-ou and Maaya-jou"

Onee-sama left and I just heard Kenichi-sama chuckled "I see that you two are still not in good term"

I nodded and smiled "Since I'm the reason why mother died. My existence is the reason why she died"

"Don't mind her" Onii-sama patted my head it was then a messenger came and the three of them were called again to the throne hall. I was left alone and sighed loudly

I closed my eyes as I sat down on the bench. I put my hands on top of my stomach and let a loud sigh. So there would be a war. I wonder what would happen in this world. There were lots of things I wanted to learn. Not by just reading the books given to me by my teacher, but experiencing them, seeing them on my own eyes.

"Are you thinking about the war?" I immediately opened my eyes and standing in front of me was Hiroshi

"Where did you go?" I stood up and approached him "You suddenly disappear"

"I sent Daisuke-kun away" he answered and chuckled "Then are you thinking about the war?" I nodded and worriedly looked at him "What?"

"Are you joining the war?"

"Of course I will"

"But you are my personal knight, can you just stay here?"

He flicked my forehead and his refreshing smile appeared "What a selfish princess! Don't worry, I will not die and I will return safe and sound" this refreshing smile is so rare to see. It only appear once in a blue moon.

I sat back on the bench and asked him to stand next to me. We were talking about random topics. He was laughing from my jokes and his own jokes that were really lame. A very peaceful siesta time with Hiroshi. I couldn't help but fall in love with him more. He would be the reason I would stay here in the palace, not wanting to get married. Just stay by my side, my beloved knight. Ah, why did he become my knight?