The Promise of Ishii Mark Part 2

Start from the beginning

I looked straight at him and touched his cheeks with both my hands "I think it's better if you don't know it"

"Why? We're like siblings now." He moved his face closer to me and looked straight to my eyes "(F/N), please, tell me, as a gift for my wedding"

I shook my head and smiled "I will tell you later after the wedding. For now, I want to congratulate you on your wedding. It's almost time. I'll go back to my position. She'll wait for you"

"(F/N), thank you very much for everything and promise me you'll tell me later"

I kissed his cheeks and smiled "Don't worry about it, I'll promise. Mark, congratulations. And don't be late, don't make Atsuko-san wait"

I bowed down and left him. I heard the door closed and I walked slowly. But I couldn't walk anymore. I leant on the wall and I just fall on my knees. I cried and cried, but I kept it on myself. I cried silently, clenching my chest, the pain, my love that would be gone forever.

~

"(F/N), this  is Enomoto Atsuko-san, the one I wanted you to meet." He looked at me and smiled while she held her hand in front of me "Atsuko-san, this (F/N), the one I've been telling you, my sister"

I bowed down and awkwardly smiled to her. She was so pretty, and the way she looked at him, I knew it very well, since it was how I looked at him. The way he looked at her too, he seemed so madly in love.

"Nice to meet you Atsuko-san, I'm (L/N) (F/N)."

"I'm Enomoto Atsuka" She smiled and I noticed that she gripped her hand tightly "I heard lots of things about you. I'm glad that I finally met you."

"Same, by the way, here. I have lots of souvenirs. Since Mark told me that someone wanted to see me, I didn't know though, I bought some unisex souvenirs. So I apologize for these, my brother didn't elaborate much" I shook my head and l laughed. "Then, I'll go get some foods. I'll leave you two for now"

"I'll help you" she said and smiled towards Mark.

"Then please so"

We headed to the kitchen and I kept on saying things to her about my experience during my study in abroad. She was listening to me attentively.

"Can I call you, Atsuko-san?" I asked and she nodded "Then, since when you and Mark?"

Her face turned red as I asked it and she looked at me "H-how did you know?"

"It was obvious from you and Mark." I chuckled and extended my hand "Nice to meet you and let's get along from now on. Endure with my brother, and congrats"

She sighed and tears ran down on her cheeks to my surprise "I'm glad, I thought you will not like me. Since we have quite an age gap" I was taken aback from what she said but I patted her shoulder

"Age doesn't matter, as long as you love each other"

Once I said that, I felt a very painful stung on my chest. A very painful one

~

"Goodbye Mark, I love you"

~

I headed towards the chapel and went towards Auntie

"You cried my dear?" she asked

"I'm so happy and sad at the same time that my brother will now get married. By the way, you should go and get him now Auntie, uncle."

They nodded and left. I was left alone and I just went to the staffs to make sure that it was perfect.

Finally, the time had come.

Mark entered with a very bright smile. His smile was really different. Our gaze met each other and he gave me a big wide smile. I waved at him and he stick out his tongue a little.

Once he arrived in front of the altar, his stare immediately shifted to the entrance. There she made her way, her long white dress really suited to her. She was really beautiful. Her smile and stare was fixated to Mark, and even Mark was looking at her passionately.

As the ceremony continued, my tears kept on falling. A combination of happiness, sadness, and painful. Especially when the two kissed in front of us. I clapped my hand and couldn't help but congratulate them.

They had their pictures taken first, and I went to the reception hall. I greeted the guests and led them to their designated seats.

Not long after, Mark and Atsuko-san arrived and everyone gave them a warm greetings. I distanced myself to them.

~

Later that night, everyone was still having fun. I went to the balcony and just stare on the dark sky. Ah, my love, I needed to seal them now.

"(F/N)" I turned around and Mark was waving at me with wine on his hand "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I'm so tired so I'm resting. You? Where's Atsuko-san?"

"She's inside with her friends" he answered then looked at me "Now, your promise?"

I gazed away and looked at the city in front of my eyes. I bit my lower lip and sighed loudly "I prefer not saying it though"

"But you promise"

"But you also promise that you'll never let me go, Mark" I swallowed my saliva and it my throat became dry "I really don't want to say it"

"I don't get it" Mark shook his head

"I loved you Mark"

"I also love you-"

I shook my head and sighed "I loved you not as my brother, but as a man. Ever since you held my hand and you promise that you would never let me go. But, that was all in the past"

"Why, I mean, why are you saying this to me now?"

"It's because finally I can let it go. I tried to say it, but I couldn't."

"(F/N)"

"You didn't tell me about Atsuko-san, but once I saw you and her the first time, I knew it, you two love each other"

"How?"

"Because it was the same eyes, same eyes on how I look at you" I chuckled and pinched his cheeks "Don't feel trouble, Mark. I'm just saying this now, because I didn't want to trouble you before your wedding. Now, I feel so refreshed now I told you what I feel. I can go abroad now"

I could see his face became more troubled and curious "What do you mean?"

"I'm going abroad next month. I'll tell auntie and uncle after this wedding."

"You are going away again?"

"Since you let me go that time, please let me go this time too. Ah, Atsuko-san" I waved at her and she immediately went to Mark.

"What are you guys doing here? The guests are all inside"

I hugged her and caressed her back "Thank you Atsuko-san. I'll go in now. I'll leave the two of you"

I bowed down and stretched my hands once I entered the reception hall.

The hand that tightly held me, the words you said, I will keep them in my heart. Good bye my beloved! I will always love you and I hope you to be happy.

~The Promise of Ishii Mark Part 2~Fin~

~To be Continued~Compatible with Suzuki Tatsuhisa Part 1~