Winter Love of Kaji Yuki Part 1

Depuis le début

"I am normal" Kaji answered. He didn't want to pry things but, he really got curious from what he heard "By the way, (L/N)"

"Hmmm?"

"What do you mean by what you said a while ago? Sorry, I heard you said that the winter air is disappearing"

"Ah," (L/N) chuckled and looked on the blue sky and breathe in "The smell of the spring air is getting stronger. The smell of winter and spring air combined, but today, the spring air is stronger"

"Isn't it nice, since it will be spring" (L/N) looked at Kaji from his response and he cleared his throat "W-well, you know, spring is a sign of new life, right?"

(L/N) chuckled and nodded "True, but I prefer winter."

"Why? There's snow and it's so cold." Kaji commented and noticed that (F/N) laughed "Don't laugh"

"Yuki Daisuki (I love snow)" she suddenly said as she looked at Kaji. His eyes widened and was about to say something when the train arrived. "Ah, the train is here" she excitedly said and again breathe in

"Y-yeah. Uhm, (L/N)-!" However, before he even continued, someone called him and his classmates were calling him, telling him not to take the train

"Seemed they are calling you. I'll go first"

"You are going later, right?"

She shook her head and smiled "Thank you for talking to me. Good bye" she answered and went inside the train. She waved at him and the train left in full speed. Leaving the confused Kaji Yuki

~End of flashback~

"Then, where is she right now?" KENN curiously asked

"I don't know. We just found out that they moved to another city the next day.

"But in the end, she confessed to you, right?" Kayano teasingly told Kaji and his face turned red and he nodded while holding the back of his head 

They stood before the yellow line and waited for the train to arrive. There were still few minutes, and seemed the train was a little bit late. "Good thing there's not much people this time" KENN said and he roamed his eyes around. He noticed the three girls who stood near them. The two were laughing and seemed teasing the other one.

"I don't like it. it's starting to get cold" the one on the right said "Because you said that it's smell like Fall."

Kaji, KENN, and Kawano looked at each other and looked at the three girls that were laughing

"We can't do something about it, she can smell the season's air. Also, she can predict if it's going to rain, and especially, when it will snow" the girl on the left hugged the girl on the middle "(F/N) is really great"

"Wild experience" the girl on the middle answered "Besides, I only like winter because of snow, I don't like the other seasons that much"

"K-Kaji-san, that girl on the middle, she's not your classmate, right?"

"I can't see her face clearly" Kaji answered "I can't remember her name too. I only know she's (L/N)"

It was then, the girl on the right noticed Kaji, KENN and Kawano that were looking at them. She whispered and her two friends also looked at them

Kawano bowed down and the three girls did the same.

"The two guys, aren't they cute" the girl on the left whispered and agreed by the girl on the left. The girl on middle tried to look once more but the train arrived. It was packed and the six of them stood up.