Be Considerate Miyano Mamoru Part 1

Начните с самого начала

"Aha, you found out." I immitated him and smirked, showing displeasure of his existence in my little place and time "Of course I will. Your voice is easy to recognize." I retorted as I looked away from him. He was leaning on the window above where I was. How did he know I was here?

"You see, I was walking here then I heard you talking. I can listen to your problems if you want to"

"No, thanks" I bluntly answered but I just heard him laughed so loud "What?!"

"Just now you are honest. You are not being considerate"

"Should I tell you the same thing? I am so down, and you are not being considerate"

"I'm trying to be considerate here, (F/N)-chan. I am being honest." He answered then he suddenly sat next to me "You are an honest person, but you are trying to be considerate on not hurting them. I'm not that kind of person"

"Then how about you? Care to be considerate on my situation and to others too?"

"Say the hurtful truth than the sweet lie. I don't mind being hated. But there were times when I try to be considerate, though in the end I said what I really wanted to say"

I remained silence and just took a bite of my lunch. But what he said was the truth. "Here" I handed him my lunch box "You can have one slice of my sandwich"

"Hahaha, thank you (F/N)-chan"

For the rest of the time, Miyano-kun kept on complaining his club activity. I thought he was just a member, but turned out he was the captain. And I kept on calling him by full name, he finally snapped and got mad. He told me to call him normally

Miyano-kun was my classmate since first year of high school. But it was the first time I talked to him

~
Unknowingly, days after that, I remained silence inside the school. And during lunch, my small quiet private time became loud because of Miyano-kun who would show up and eat his lunch with me.

"Today we have a practice game. Do you want to watch?"

"Today?" I shook my head and felt my phone vibrated "I can't. Probably stop by for couple of minutes, but I'll leave"

"Why? Do you have any plans today?"

"Sort of" I answered and replied from the message I received "my dad will come home today after 5 years." I answered showing excitement "my mom just told me to buy a chocolate cake on my way home"

"You sure are looking forward to it."

I told Miyano-kun about how excited I was to see my dad. He listened to me, and laughed with me.

Half-way through our last class, the members of soccer team left to the soccer field

And after class, I stopped by to see the team and the game just started. I stood up behind the bunch of girls squealing for Miyano-kun.

And this goofy guy here just waved his hand toward them that made the girls giggled and squeaked loudly.

"What a show off" I hissed and left to buy chocolate cake.

~
But surely, the next day, no one ever dare to talk to me as they obviously realized the bad aura covering me. I remained silence.

During lunch, I went to my quiet time just to find Miyano-kun sitting with his nicely packed lunch, and three breads from cafeteria

"So that's why you left immediately after class" I commented as I sat down beside him "you can eat all of these?"

"Yeah, I can also share it with you." He answered giving me one of the bread and showing me his bento.