Stop the Act Irino Miyu Part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Welcome back, another disagreement with Irino-kun?" Aoi was standing holding my dog, Sam. I nodded in response and we headed to the kitchen. Aoi gave me orange juice and I immediately drank it "I saw you from the window"

"I really don't get why he is getting mad because of my work."

"Isn't he jealous?"

"He shouldn't be. I mean, I might think that he likes me too. I don't want to think that."

"Well, it wouldn't happen if you didn't ruin his two most expensive hats, right?"

I slumped my face on the table and remembered the day I became his fake girlfriend

~six months ago~

I knew him beforehand, Irino Miyu, a great seiyuu, singer and a stage actor. I never expect that I would be his partner for a romance stage play.

That was the first time I talked to him when we had introduction. Weeks had past and we unexpectedly became close. Indeed, not just handsome, but he was great, in singing, acting, and his voice was really spectacular. I really fall in love with him. He was kind too

However, I wouldn't know his split personality if that incident didn't happen.

I forgot my script in the guest room. I was holding a cup of hot chocolate in my hand. Once I entered the room, I immediately spotted my bag near some clothes and make-ups. I knew it very well, in that area, foods and drinks weren't allowed. But I put the cup beside my bag as I submerged my things. As I finally got my script, I grabbed the cup of hot chocolate but it slipped into my hand.

Yes, it spilled. Obviously. And to make it worse, aside from my bag, there were two hats near my bag that were also soaked in hot chocolate, a white and light brown hats.

Again, to make it worse, Miyu's stylist entered the room

"(L/N), what's wrong?" his stylist asked then her eyes widened as she noticed the spilled hot chocolate and immediately freaked out when she saw the two hats "(L/N)! What did you just do?"

"Sorry, it was my fault. Uhm, do you know who owns them?"

"Miyu, it's Miyu's!" she answered and it seemed she became restless "Now what should we do? It's Miyu's two most expensive hats. Not to mentions, we can't replace this anymore nor wash it"

"EH, what do you mean by that?!"

"I told you these are his most expensive hats, they were made with different materials. Even though we can wash it, the stain will remain. I am worried about you"

"Sorry about that"

"Miyu is really different when his things are involved"

"It's my fault anyway, so I'll accept this"

"Not that, we are talking about Irino Miyu here"

"What about me?" we both jolted as we heard his voice behind his stylist "What about me?" he again asked and I immediately bowed down

"Irino-san, I am very sorry. I did a very unforgivable act towards you"

"Huh?" I pointed his hats and the atmosphere in the room became really cold, as if the temperature became an absolute zero "Leave the two of us" he said and his stylist immediately left the room. I had a glimpsed on her and she was really worried.

"Uhm"

"Now, what should we do with this, (F/N)?"

"Sorry, I will pay for it"

"The two of them, they cost 5 Million Yen"

"5 Million Yen?! It's impossible!"

"I know, so how are you going to pay, installment?" Though it was impossible, I nodded in response "Then, should we do this?" I looked at him confusedly and he was smiling, but somehow his smile became so different to his usual smile. "You'll pay half, but you will become my girlfriend"