Can be Seen by Yamashita Daiki Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Dai-chan!" I shouted and I noticed his eyes widening

"(F/N)!" he shouted back and then closed his mouth. "Ah, sorry, I'll just go buy you drinks"

He went to the vending machine on the very end of the hallway and I followed him

"Dai-chan! What happened?!"

"I should ask the same question. You suddenly disappear. When we arrived in your room, you were immediately taken to the Emergency room. What happened to you?"

"I don't know either. What happened to my physical body?"

"Your blood pressure suddenly drop down and your hear beat was near into flat line. It's been 7 hours you know!" I could see from Dai-chan's face that he was so worried. "Maeno-san was worried too"

"Dai-chan" I flew in front of him and smiled "Don't worry, I can feel that I will live. So when I wake up, please, tell me everything. Also, can you tell my parents about what happened to me"

"(F/N, you remember?" he asked and I nodded.

I told him about what happened to me. I was on my way home from my friend's party. I didn't know, that she was drunk, since she seemed fine to me. I was just surprised when she suddenly broke into tears, and told me his boyfriend broke up with her and in frustration, she purposely crashed the car.

I also told him my secret I didn't want anyone to know. The secret he would tell me when I woke up. Cause aside from me, the only person who knew this secret was Tomoaki niisan. I also told him things I like and even what kind of person I was. 

Though it was hard for Dai-chan to tell my parents what happened before that accident, he did. And to my surprised, when the rescue team arrived, it was just me they found. Dad immediately call the police, and they wanted to ask how Dai-chan found out, but he didn't know how to explain. In the end, what he said was proven right. And from a cctv camera near the area, it was seen that my friend ran away

An hour after, the operation was done, and again after 30 minutes, my physical body was sent back to my room.

"Tomoaki-kun, Daiki-kun, I'll leave for now and talk to the doctor" mom patted Tomoaki-niisan and patted his shoulder. "I'll be back"

Once mom left the room, Dai-chan stood next to my bed and stared at me

"Dai-chan, stop staring at my body" I embarrassingly said as I was floating above my own body "It is kind of weird feeling, seeing my self in this pitiful situation"

"Sure it is weird seeing you" Dai-chan chuckled and then he held my hand "So weird"

"Daiki-kun, what's wrong?"

"Ah, sorry Maeno-san. I have a weird feeling now. Honestly speaking, I don't know if she will remember me when she wakes up"

"What do you mean?" Tomoaki-niisan was really at lost to what Dai-chan was saying.

I could feel it. From my physical body, my heart was beating so fast. I didn't want to forget Dai-chan. What happened, what was happening, everything I spent with Dai-chan I wanted to remember. Everything!

"(F/N)!" Tomoaki-niisan shouted but I just chuckled

I knew it very well, my physical body was crying. I looked at Dai-chan and he was looking at me

"Why are you crying?" he asked worriedly

"Dai-chan, I could feel that my heart is beating so fast now. I realized something. But I want to tell it with my own physical body" indeed, I just realized that I fall in love with Dai-chan.