Discovered by Hino Satoshi Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" I happily replied to Hino-san who showed up behind me. I didn't care about other things now, as long as I had melon bread,

The two of us went to sit on an empty four seat-table near the window after getting our lunch. Unexpectedly, the lunch he ordered was western food, burger with salad. But wasn't this weird?! It was so weird?! I just met this person, right? Why on earth I was here with him, naturally eating lunch with him?!

"U-uhm, Hino-san?" I called him nervously as he was busy eating the bacon from his burger "This is western food, right?" stupid me, that wasn't right?

"Uhn, I was born in San Francisco, California. I still have the western culture" he answered eating a mouthful of his burger "How about, (F/N)?"

"Eh? I was born in Hokkaido but I grew up here in Tokyo" I answered and took a bite of the burger "Ah delicious!" I commented

"So you are accompanying your sister?" I nodded while savoring the delicious burger "What's your thought about her being a seiyuu?"

"She should stay being a model" I honestly answered. Oops, I coughed and cleared my throat "I mean, good thing that she had another job aside from being a model"

He laughed from my answer "I wonder what is your real thought"

"Hahaha, by the way, Hino-san is a seiyuu too?" I curiously asked

"Surprisingly, you didn't know?" his voice changed, and it was somehow scary. He was really scary!

"I apologize, I am not into anime or seiyuu" I nervously answered. His attention was shifted when a program played on the cafeteria's television. Seiyuu is scary, their voice could change from naïve to scary.

After finishing the burger, I grabbed one of the melon bread I bought and took a mouthful bite. Delicious! As expected!

"You like melon bread that much?" I giggled as I nodded "You look like a kid" he chuckled. I felt my cheeks turned red because of embarrassment. Hino-san was the type of person who could easily be friend with, but he could turn into scary one. Sigh, still it was embarrassing. "Aside from melon bread, do you have other foods that you like?"

"Saba Miso" I answered immediately "You know mackerel cooked in miso" I somehow felt that I drooled over the name. I just took a bite of the melon bread to overcome my craving "Ah, I want to eat now" I noticed Hino-san looking at me with eyes wide open "Hino-san?"

"Saba Miso?" he asked again

"Sorry, you found it weird? I apologize"

"No, I actually like it too. From my 28th birthday to my 30th birthday staffs gave me canned soba" he answered but he was trying not to laugh from what he said

"But canned saba is different to Saba Miso" I commented it was then my sister came

"Ah, Hino-san!" she shouted and when she realized that I was also there she was taken aback "Oh, you are also here?"

"I invited her for lunch since she was alone waiting for you" Hino-san was the one who answered "What's up?"

"I just finished recording the first part. I apologize for dragging this too long" Nee-san bowed down then sat down beside me "(F/N), you are still into melon bread?" she sighed and shook her head

I lowered my head as my sister started a conversation with Hino-san while eating lunch.

I remained silence for the rest of the time. They went back to work and as for me I waited in the waiting area and read manga. I was alone, and surprisingly there were songs playing in the room. It was my first time reading manga and even the songs playing in the room, I didn't know them.

~

Days had passed and the recording continued. There were other seiyuu who came for the recording. The reason why I always accompany my sister because there would be a chance that they would let her sing, her manager would talk to the director and would explain the situation. I was only here for stand-by if things got worst.

Hino-san would start a conversation if he saw me alone and if he had free time. He would approach me, and after that other seiyuu and staffs would approach us. It was different before when I was waiting for sis when she was modelling, somehow people here were so kind enough to talk to me

~

I was again in the waiting area, reading manga and listening to the songs that were playing in the room. I found out that they were anime songs and ost sang by seiyuu. It was then my sister's song played and unconsciously, I rode on the rhythm. I knew the lyrics very well, the tone, the choreography, everything.

It wasn't because of my sister, but because I was the one who sang it. In short, I was the person behind my sister's voice. She got the beauty and confidence, but not the voice. Sis' voice wasn't that good. Opposite to her, I got the voice, not the beauty and confidence. I was fine being her voice. But it would be bad if the others would know about her lip synching in her songs. During live too, I was on the backstage, singing and talking through another microphone. Only few people knew it. The recording studio where my sis worked knew about it.

Once the song ended, I realized what I had done. "I should stopped this habit of mine." I sighed and was about to sit when,

"Hmmmm, you sure have the voice of your sister" I jolted in surprise. My body froze and cold sweat covered me. As I looked behind me, Hino-san was standing with arms folded and his body was leaning on the door "Or should I say, your sister's voice is you?"

"H-Hino-san? No, I am her sister so I have the same voice as her" My body was shivering, in any case no other people must know about my sis and me

But Hino-san's voice was scary, so scary! "Neh, (F/N), answer me honestly"

~To be Continued~Discovered by Hino Satoshi Part 2~