Stories with Shimazaki Nobunaga Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I will, I will, but let's stop with the historical story. Do something else, I mean fantasy, or normal story" he said and then took a bite of the cheesecake. "Aaaa" I looked at him, confusedly and he was asking me to open my mouth and gently feed me a spoonful of the cake "Delicious, right?"

"Of course, I made it" I did a triumph look "I already added some, but..."

"Thank you for making it. Now let's see, what did you ad- eh?" I laughed and immediately closed my laptop "Did I read it correctly?" he tried to open my laptop but I struggled not to

"Forget it, I don't know what to write!"

"Well you added, but why did I read 'Nobunaga lift (F/N) but then the surrounding suddenly turned white, and when they opened their eyes, several cars flew above them'?!"

"Ah, stop! Stop! Lalalala!" I closed my ears and pretended I didn't hear what he said.

"You just mixed history with fantasy and sci-fi, I think you need to stop for now. I take back what I said to continue. Go rest" he patted my head and laughed "Your story will go crazy if you continue doing it. I'll go get somethinh to drink"

I remained silence and sat down. He might be right, I should rest. I took a spoonful of cheesecake and ate it, while waiting for him. But I need to write something I just finished my last story and I only have one on-going

Zaki came back with tea and put them on the side table "Looking at you right now, you looked so tired"

I nodded and slowly chew "Yeah, Zaki, your phone is ringing." I pointed at his phone and it was obvious, this ringtone, "From Eguchi-san" when I told him, he laughed and grabbed it

"Oh, Takuya-san, what is it?"

"Eguchi-san!" I shouted and Zaki turned the loud speaker

"Eh, (F/N) is there?!"

"No, I am not here, we're doing a 3-way call!" I shouted and we all laughed

"Eh seriously?!"

"She's here with me. What's up?"

"Ah, actually I wanted you to go over here and help me clean my room, but if (F/N) is there, never mind then"

"Eguchi-san is thinking to clean his room again" I laughed but surely just thinking, no motivation though "I'm fine, I can help too" I smiled

"Are you sure you really want to clean your room?" there was a silence and Eguchi-san wasn't responding "Just thinking, right?" they both laughed. I shook my head and again took a bite of the cheesecake

I stood up and let Zaki talked to Eguchi-san. I went to his kitchen and looked for something to cook or to eat later. But I could only see ingredients for baking

"Takuya-san really has no motivation to clean" Zaki suddenly spoke that made me jolted in surprise "See anything good?"

I nodded but "lots, but I wanted some curry or other things. Should I go buy?"

"If curry ingredients I have those" he got a whole plastic bag at the very end of his refrigerator "See?"

I chuckled and just nodded in awed "Then, let's cook. But isn't it weird? We just ate the dessert before the main course?"

"Then let's make that as an appetizer" he put his arm around me and we both went in front of the sink "Now, let's start"

We started cooking and we were both laughing, talking to each other and, well, he was thinking of giving Suzuki-san some after we cooked it. It was fine with me, since I fall in love to Zaki who really loves his senpai

When it was done, we both ate what we cooked. Even though there wasn't a very special thing today, it became special. A very sweet thing a couple should do! I'm really happy that I met Zaki!

"You have rice in your cheeks" he extended his hand and wiped it "Also, why are you grinning too much, (F/N). Are you entering your story mode again?"

I shook my head and smiled "I just remembered on how I met you, and it was really a very special moment" I explained and I knew that we both got embarrassed to what I said.

"You really know words that makes me embarrassed" he commented while stuttering. What a really cute reaction!

"I have lots of words saved in my vocabulary" I grinned at him

"Yeah, yeah, well then, I'll go clean this up. Go continue your story"

"No, I'll clean this up. A woman should do this." I insisted since he didn't want to. At the end, I won!

I told him to go wait me on his room as I washed all the utensils we used. I was having fun today. Ah, what a blissful day

And as I finished washing all the dishes, I went back to his room and he was freely using my laptop. I sat next to him and looked what he was doing, and my eyes just widened and I couldn't help but shout

"STOP IT!" I tried to close my laptop but he moved it away from me "EH, don't look at my pictures!"

"I'm almost done looking" he said while laughing

I pouted my lips, crossed my arms and looked away. Well, I was actually pretending to be mad, just embarrassed, since Zaki saw my pictures. I took picture of myself, but I didn't upload it, just kept it. I also took pictures of him, and not to mention I saved pictures of him came from google

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm giving it back" he closed my laptop and I felt his arms wrapped around me, he hugged me from the back, apologizing for what he did. I couldn't resist, but still, I didn't want to response "(F/N)" he called my name so sweetly "(F/N)"

I was defeated, his voice was so sweet, so gentle. I moved my head, and rested it on his chest. "I forgive you" I giggled and he tighten his embraced.

"Also, actually-"

"Suzuki-san wanted to eat curry so you will go and deliver him the curry we cooked?" I asked him and he remained silence "Go, I'll wait here. I'll continue my stories."

"Are you really okay? After all it's been a while since we have a day off together"

"It's okay. Plus, I loved the Zaki who loved and respect his senpai. Do not worry about me. I'll look after your house"

"Thank you!" he again tighten his embraced and kissed me on the lips.

"Off you go, Zaki!"

He stood up and this time he pinched my nose "I'll go back as fast as I can. And when I return, let's continue your story, or we can do a new one. This time, the main protagonist is (F/N), not Nobunaga!" he winked at me and made me curious "You really love Nobunaga, don't you? Since the stories I read that you wrote, they were all named Nobunaga!"

He left me with eyes wide opened and I was so speechless. Zaki read my other stories?! I admit that all my stories main protagonists were name Nobunaga, and he read those in short time while I was washing the dishes?! No wait, there was one, that story I wrote that the main protagonist wasn't name Nobunaga, but, oh well, good thing that I didn't save it here in my laptop. Since that story, it is still on going, and the ending is still far from now.

"(F/N), I'm going now"

I hurriedly ran to the door "Off you go, I'll wait here patiently"

He kissed my forehead as he left. But again, before he closed the door "Wait me here, and prepare yourself when I return, okay?"

~To be Continued~Stories with Shimazaki Nobunaga Part 2~