The Page Torn by Fukuyama Jun Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so you don't have any particular thing to do?" his smiled became suspicious as he grabbed my hand and we went to the cashier. He bought the magazine and then gave it to me

"Wait, Fukuyama-san?!"

"I'll give it to you" he grinned then without letting go of my hand, we went out of the store and walked "You'll come with me to my next schedule, then for sure everyone will want you to come eat with us"

I tried to decline but he was so persistent and he wasn't letting go of my hand. Also, what the heck?! He didn't know me, right? He just met me once! Well, if he was that senpai, then it explained why, but he wasn't saying anything!

We arrived in a building that I didn't know, but when we went further inside, it seemed it was a recording studio

"Uhm, Fukuyama-san, I shouldn't be here" I said in low voice trying to make my profile low. Everyone that we passed by, they were all looking at us.

"Why not? Instead of loitering outside your house, isn't it better to go here, (L/N)-san?"

I pouted my lips as we entered one room, and there were people I didn't know

"Eh, Fukuyama-kun who is she?" a man asked confusedly. He was also wearing a black eyeglass and a black knitted cap

"A friend" he answered and left me beside him

"I'm Sakurai Takahiro" he smiled and I smiled too

"Hello" I greeted back "Uhm, you are also a seiyuu?" I confusedly asked and he just stared at me

"EH?! Ah yeah, I am"

"I apologized, I actually don't know any seiyuu. I just recently got curious of seiyuu" I honestly answered and he laughed at me

"Don't worry, seiyuu are not that famous, it is the anime we voiced are famous" he smiled trying to ease the awkwardness between us "So it is just friend?"

"Huh?"

"Fukuyama-kun and you" he asked suspiciously

"Ah, yeah?" I answered unsure "I actually talked to him today"

"Eh?! You are joking?! And then he brought you here!"

"Because she was loitering around so I brought her here" Fukuyama-san was the one who answered as he sat down next to me and scanned his manuscript.

Though Sakurai-san slapped him with his manuscript "You shouldn't do that to someone you just met!" he then looked at me and patted my back "I apologize for this guy here. He does whatever he wants to do"

"Don't do that megane!" These two, they were so close to each other

"You are the megane! You have an eyeglass fetish, right?! And again, don't kidnap someone you just met!"

"I didn't kidnap her. It is better here than on the streets, right?" Fukuyama-san retorted and then grinned at me "(L/N) gives a different ambiance"

My eyes fixed on Fukuyama-san as he was staring back at me. I again built my courage and tried to ask him, but then, even before my mouth opened, I was interrupted by the man who entered the room

It was him after all, it was Fukuyama-san! The senpai I had a crush on! The senpai that torn that page, gave to me and made me wait for all these years. No after all if I didn't move to Hokkaido that time, probably I read the book, I found out his name, and probably I wasn't having this curiosity over someone who resembled him a lot!

~

It had been a week since I met Fukuyama-san, and since that day, for unknown reason I kept on bumping him! Also, he gave me an address where I could rent a one room apartment near in my work. Since I was having a frustration because of my friends, added to the fact that the page torn by senpai was gone, Fukuyama-san was the one making my frustrations go away, by his dajare (jokes). (A/N: I wanted to include some jokes, but it is hard to think one in Japanese, hahaha!)