Caught Between Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Miyano Mamoru Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Eh, eventually you two will end up together" he teasingly said

"That only happens in anime, Miyano-san"

"Mamo-chan is fine" he grinned then shook his head "Don't underestimate the power of anime. It also happens in real life, you know" I chuckled on how he shifted his voices from time to time "Ah you have a cute smile there"

My face turned red from what he said "Do I?" I innocently asked and he chuckled "Well, if it is happening in real life, then it is not for me and him." I suddenly felt a sting on my chest after saying that, I wonder what it was

"You shouldn't say that. You don't know what will happen. But ah, I'm jealous"

"Jealous?" I curiously asked

"Well, I didn't know that Tattsun has a childhood friend that looks after him. Not to mention cute too" he sighed while explaining

"He is someone to look after, that's why. But Miyano-san, you should have a friend or girlfriend to look after you. You have lots of people around you. Well, I am not saying that Tattsun doesn't have people around him, but somehow it became my responsibility looking after him. However, he always make fun at me, always think of himself" I explained

"Well, there will be a time you will surely feel that he thinks of you not just a childhood friend."

"Yeah right, as if that will happen. He only thinks of me as a childhood friend"

"Then if that is the case, can you become my girlfriend?" he asked that made my eyes so wide from his question "I'm just kidding. Tattsun will get mad at me. But then, from now on I want to be good friends with you. Give me your phone number" he insisted that as if I had no choice, I gave him mine "Let's be friends. And I want to know you more."

"Are you being serious, Miyano-san?" I asked as I curled and hugged my knees. It became chilly

"Here" Miyano-san took off his jacket and then he put it around me. "It is becoming chilly, right? And yes, I am serious"

"I don't know. Miyano-san and Tattsun, you two are both dorks"

"Eh, am I? I'll take that as a compliment" he chuckled as he moved more beside me and wrap his arms around me "Body heat"

"T-thanks"

"Just don't fall asleep" he laughed

"Can you sing a song? I am actually a fan of yours and I really do like you" I told him as I turned around to look at him, but his face was so close to me. I immediately turned around, and hid my face that turned red because of what happened "A-any song is fine"

He chuckled and accepted my request. Though Miyano-san sang, he didn't finish his songs at all, he was remixing his own songs. I found it hilarious since he was also changing his voice.

After 10 minutes, we heard a loud banged above us.

"They seemed started breaking the door. They can't fix the electricity" Miyano-san laughed as he imitated the sounds coming from above us

Another 10 minutes, the emergency door above us opened

"Okay, now, you two" the rescue officer came down as he looked the two of us. "We need to bring you up first, you look so pale" he told me as he put the harness on me. There was another man above us and he pulled me up. I could feel myself floating as they were pulling me up.

"Slowly, slowly!" I could hear them shouting from above and from below me. As I reached the 5th floor, the rescue team hurriedly pulled me and unfasten the harness from me. The medical team checked my impulse and gave me immediately a water.

As I finished drinking water, "(F/N)!" I just felt that I was pulled into a strong arm and someone embraced me tightly

"T-Tattsun?" I called him and he tighten his embraced "Tattsun?"

"I'm so worried. Thank goodness you are safe" I could hear from his voice that he was so worried.

I pulled back slowly as I looked at his face, I chuckled and somehow tears welled up on my eyes once I saw his face "Are you really that worried? You seemed aged 10 years"

"Of course. I'm so worried! You are so important to me, stupid (F/N)!" he answered shouting at me and then again hugged me. My heart was beating so fast, same as when I was with Miyano-san. What was going on?!

"Ah, good for you, (F/N)-chan" Miyano-san came, and his face was so disappointed, I could see from his face "See I told you, but then, I am serious on what I said when we were inside"

"What is it?" Tattsun curiously asked

He put his pointing finger on top of his mouth and wink at me "That will be our first secret, okay? Don't tell your childhood friend"

"Eh, what is that?!"

I was at lost. I didn't know how to react as Miyano-san was in front of me smiling and beside me was Tattsun who was curious and worried at the same time. But one thing for sure, my heart was beating so fast that it was hard to breathe. 

~To be continue~Caught Between Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Miyano Mamoru Part 2~