The Secret of Terashima Takuma Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ah that program with Fukuyama-san, yeah. It's on my schedule, why?"

"Oh great, then can you call the producer to confirm that you will be coming? I'm already in the museum so I cannot call her back"

"Yeah sure I will. See you there"

Once it was ended he looked at me and smiled "sorry, about that"

"Oh no, it's fine. You are that busy, so I understand"

We parked on the underground parking lot and then we entered the museum.

It was big and really lots of historical things from every Japan's early periods. Someone toured us around and Terashima was holding my hand the whole time. He was really sweet and very gentle

But I was curious. People kept on calling Terashima, not just female but also male. I asked him, but he just smiled.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked while messaging someone

"I want to eat burgers and fries today" I answered. He sighed as he put his phone to his pocket "is there a problem?"

"They wanted me to go and get some manuscript. But I told them that it is my day off today."

"Should we go later?"

"Is it okay?" He looked at me as I nodded in confirmation "well then, I'll treat you to my favorite restaurant where you can order burgers and fries"

We went back to his car and headed to the restaurant he mentioned. But all the way, a call came and he was telling Terashima his schedules. His work seemed so hard. I had no courage to ask him about his work, since he himself was having a hard time telling me. Yes, I felt it.

But on their conversation, he was kind of teasing Terashima. Since he was saying like

"So how are you, said by Mamo-chan" like that, and the first part was different voice that the said part. But it was fun hearing them

"For two?" the servant asked us and led us to a seat. It was very classy and had a western's style.

"I don't know what to order" I told him as I flipped the pages "Everything is delicious"

"I suggest this one" he pointed one as he grinned "Then I will get this since it is also good, I'll share it with you" he pointed a vegetable salad

"Then let's go with that" I agreed and he called the servant and he ordered. The servant also brought water with no ice for me, and for him was green tea

"You sure acquainted to the servants here" I chuckled and he nodded

"My friend once treated me and my friends here after work. After that, if they wanted to go eat burgers and fries we go here" he answered then flipped the dessert menu "I wanted to eat sweets, but I don't eat much sweets foods"

I chuckled and noticed the people looking at us. Again with this ambiance. They really knew Terashima? Or they were just admiring him?

After 15 minutes, our order came and he was right, it was too delicious! His order too was so delicious, even though it was salad.

"I told you, right?" he said as he feed me a fries.

"You really are a vegetarian"

"Just a healthy living"

After an hour, we finally finished eating and talked lots of things.

"Wait me here, I'll go pay our bill"

I waited for him as he went and pay our bill. It was then, my eyes widened as an old acquaintance entered the store. I tried not to show myself, but they sat on the table beside us.

"(F/N)?" he called me as he was really surprised seeing me.

"Do you know him?" his acquaintance asked

"Yeah, my ex-girlfriend" he immediately answered. He looked at me and grinned "This is my girlfriend. By the way, why are you here?"

"I shopped here." I sarcastically answered "Look Masato, it is obvious what you supposed to do here, right?"

"She got a point" his girlfriend laughed

"You don't change at all" Masato retorted "That was why I broke up with you"

"Sorry for the wait" Terashima came and he seemed noticed that I was in a bad mood "What's wrong?"

"Oh my gosh!" Masato's girlfriend giggled "You are Terashima Takuma, right?"

"Yeah" another person who knew Terashima "Do you know them, (F/N)"

"Ah, my ex-boyfriend and his girlfriend" I stood up and grabbed my bag "Let's go"

"Wait, why are you together with him?!" Masato's girlfriend hastily asked

"She is my girlfriend. We are on a date" Terashima was the one who answered. It made my face so red. I really love him

"She got a jackpot after breaking up with you" she teasingly said to Masato

"Well then, we need to go" Terashima held my hand and we left the restaurant. Once we got into his car, I sighed loudly "Was he the reason why you hated anime and otaku?" he curiously asked

I nodded and looked outside "One of them. I had four ex-boyfriends and they all broke up with me because of their 2D girlfriends" I answered

"It's still weird." He commented

"Weird?"

"I mean, I know that there are only personalities that you can see in 2D, but still real girlfriend is better." He explained as he started to drive. It seemed he answered based on experience, or what? I changed the topic and we just went to get the manuscript.

He sent me home and for 30 minutes he stayed in our house. He played with my dog and then he left for a sudden call from his work.

I wanted to ask him when would be the next time we would see each other, but somehow, I was so scared to ask him.

But I should ask him, because the next time we saw each other, I finally found out the truth.

~To be Continued~The Secret of Terashima Takuma Part 2~