My Senpai is Okamoto Nobuhiko Part 1

Start from the beginning

Sugiyama-san gave our evaluation paper. I didn't read it. I wanted to read it alone. I was shy and nervous to what would it be.

"So that ends the session for today. Thank you for coming and work hard to become like them" the coordinator said and we all clapped

We headed out of the recording room and the other new seiyuu came to me. I was surprised and they wanted to be friends with me

"You were great!" the guy who I partnered with said

"Same as you"

"Yo!" Okamoto-senpai with Shimono-san greeted as from behind and the female and male seiyuu swarm over them "Thank you for the good work" the two of them smiled

"(F/N), let's go. I'll treat you today" Shiima approached me. Indeed we wanted to talk to them too, but we could see them in the agency. Plus, senpai would never notice us.

~

Months had passed and I had some small roles in some anime. But, still in entertainment world, bullying also exist.

This week, I was so down, since my mom would be undergoing a surgery. I did lot of mistakes, and I was holding everyone from finishing the recording.

"Okay, we will record it again, tomorrow, (L/N)-san. Everyone, you may go" the director said as I sighed. I approached the director and bowed down

"I apologize for today"

"(L/N)-san, it is fine. There were also seiyuu who experienced what you are experiencing now. But to me, I can sense that you are having a personal problem."

"Thank you very much. And again, I apologized for today. I should not bring my personal problem here, but I can't help"

I again bowed down and exited the recording studio after explaining my situation.

"Really, why is she here? Just because she did great during the session, the director and Kaida-san liked her."

"She is not that great"

"All she did was cried"

And I heard three female seiyuu spoke so that I could hear them. They were there during the session, and the hard feeling, two of them were from the same agency

I sighed and walked aimlessly. As I walked more, I arrived at the top floor of the building and I felt a wind entering the building

"The door to rooftop is opened" I told myself and entered the rooftop. I roamed my eyes around, and no one was around. I wanted to go back, but the wind was so good that I was tempted to enter the rooftop.

I walked towards the rail, and I could see the city from where I was standing. I looked up and the sky was so clear, there were two or three clouds, but it was really blue, that I felt so calm.

I took a deep breath and shouted. A long, big, shout "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

After shouting, I felt the heavy feelings inside me became lighter. I tried not to cry, but tears ran down on my cheeks.

I stood straight and held the rail "I can do it! Mother, I will make you proud! Even though you cannot see me, I will make you proud with this voice of mine!"

I took a deep breath for several times and wiped the tears on my face.

"Yosh! I need to practice my dialogue, let see."

I scanned the manuscript and read my lines. But I tilted my head, "this part, there's something wrong"

"It's probably because you need someone to practice with"