One Sided Love for Kimura Ryouhei Part 1

Start from the beginning

How could these things happen to me? My song book was gone. I just discovered he didn't have girlfriend, and planned to tell him. But then we're moving!

The next day, mom came with me and she arranged my school papers. I asked my teachers not to tell anyone about it, even my classmates. They didn't know who I am. They knew me, as the nerd girl. That day I also insisted to mom that on the 18th I would watch the practice game. But I had a curfew, because early on the 19th, we're heading to the airport.

I told Aya about the Canada thing and she freaked out. But told me,

"Isn't it a good thing? You can now move on. Did you find your song book?"

I shook my head and sighed "I'll just watch him for the last time" my eyes widened when I remembered something about the song book "oh my gosh! Aya! On that song book, I wrote songs about him! There are lots of them! I need to find my song book!"

"Calm down. You wrote about him? A music freak?"

"Yeah, plus being a mvp star"

"Well, if ever someone found it, they can't recognize it yours. They also can't recognize that it's him"

I just sighed and leaned my head on the table.

And the day of the practice game came. I already packed all my things. Everything was set. Aya came at 7pm to get me. I needed to go home before 9pm. Honestly mom, she shouldn't let me go if she just let me for two hours

There were lots of spectators, even it was just a practice game. We sat on the front row on the left stand. I could see the court clearly.

The game started at 7:30. I couldn't focus on the game. I was so frustrated remembering my first and last conversation with Kimura-kun. I watched him play. His sweat added to his hotness.

It was 20 minutes after the game started when I received a call from my mom. I was speechless and tears fell down. My uncle came and he was on the way to the airport so we would ride on his car. Mom wanted me to go home immediately. I told Aya and she cried. She hugged me and didn't want me to let go. But she couldn't. I stood up, I told her that I would go home on my own. I did a last look to Kimura-kun and I went up to the exit.

I was crying.

It happened so fast.

I let my chance to slip.

I stopped and whine.

"Hey Wait!"

I turned around and to my surprise,

"Where are you going?" Kimura-kun asked while panting and his sweats covered him

"I need to go home"

"Why? The game is not yet done. Beside your curfew is until 9"

"My Uncle came and--- hey, how'd you know?"

I was shocked! How did Kimura-kun know about my curfew? I looked at him but he looked away

"(F/N), I know it's sudden, but can you listen to me?" He asked while scratching his chin and I nodded "So this happened 5 years ago, on the summer camp. I saw you singing, and I fall for it. Since that time, I wanted to talk to you but I had no courage. Then I saw you here in this school, and was surprised that we're attending on the same school. But still I have no courage to talk to you especially when I heard that you are a genius and didn't even talk except if it's about Math or Science. I watched you from a distance and smile on myself. Then slowly, not just your music, I fall for you. I planned to talk to you the following year, but I failed. So I planned to confess on the graduation. But I heard you are moving, so my plan messed up"

My tears continued to fall when I heard him saying those words. I couldn't believe that all these years, he wanted to talk me? He fall for me? And most of that, he knows me?!

"(F/N)?"

"Ahh, sorry about that. I'm weird. I longed for those words. I love you since then"

I said it! Finally!

He grabbed my hand and we ran back to the court. Though I resist, he insisted. Once I stepped back on the court, the people sitting on the right stand were holding papers. Over-all, from the door, I could read,

"I LOVE YOU, (F/N)"

The basketball players lined up and turned around,

"You and your Music"

I walked forward and saw my bestfriend Aya waving at me. It was unexpected! She was with Kimura-kun's friend, Eguchi Takuya. I finally realized, she helped him.

"The rhythm, the music, the voice, of that guy

It sinks in to my body, when I'm passing by.

On that gloomy weather during summer day.

He plays guitar, he sings jazz, ballad, and rock,

Who do you think he is, the school's MVP star..

Staring from a distance, he doesn't even smile,

Like what he always do during summer time

The sound of the bouncing ball, rhythm to my ears.

Reminding me the music he did these years"

He sang it with a microphone on, while reading in my song book.

He had my song book. He smiled at me and closed it

"Sorry, I found your song book"

He walked toward me and held my hand

"I know you're moving, but I'll wait. I Love You, (F/N). Can you be my girlfriend?"

There's a murmuring on the stand and became silent, I responded "It will be years before I return. Are you going to wait for me?"

"Of course, all these years, I'm waiting. And while you are gone, I'll promise to be faithful, loyal, and trustworthy"

He wipes off my tears and hugged me. The people on the gym cheered and shouted on us. I laughed and he gave me a kiss on the lips. When our lips parted, we hugged each other tightly.

~To be Continued~One Sided Love for Kimura Ryouhei Part 2~