DDM Niall

Personal lizzi_clifford

Being the youngest out of the one direction kids is hard. Especially when I start school and I'm only five. I don't have many friends and no one ever talks to me. I feel like I have nobody. My big brother is so popular at his school. Today is my first day of school and I didn't really like it. People pushed me. Everyone giggled and whispered about me. I headed home and wanted to talk to someone. "Dad?" I asked as I came in. I saw him in the living room. He was talking to the boys. "Dad." "Not now Lizzi, big people are talking." I sighed and went out. It's always the big people. I know I'm still small and young. But I need to talk to my dad but noooo it's always about the big people. I went up to my room and saw my big sister. "Why you in my room?" "I'm looking for your hair brush." "Why can't you use your own?" "Because I'm using your one!" "No!" I said crossing my arms. "Lizzi I can do what I want I'm older than you!" "I know you are older than me! But that doesn't mean you have to take my stuff! You are a spoiled brat and you always use that older than me excuse every time and im getting sick of it!" "Lizzi!?" She said shocked. "What you going to tell dad on me?" Then I got her hand and pushed her out. Then I closed the door on her face. Don't worry lizzi_clifford there will be a part two.