BSM he makes you insucure - Louis

Everyone knows Lottie is good at doing her make up. Seeing videos all over the media. You guys are twins and you studied make up as well. But everyone thinks Lottie is better than you. Prettier than you. She thinks you copied her with the make up thing. And she's studying make up with Lou. While your stuck at home making your make up perfect in your room. You actually gave Lottie tips on to do make up but she was made out to be better at it. Her and Louis are coming home today. And your dreading it. The time went by fast and they came home. "Hey." They said. Everyone came up to hug them while you just went into the living room. You sighed and sat with Doris. Ernest was with your mum. "Hey baby." You said as Doris smiled at you. Then Lottie came in. "Hey Y/n!" She said giving you a hug. "Yeah hey!" You fake smiled. She nodded and asked if she could see Doris. You nodded and handed her to her. You sat on the couch and Louis joined you. "You didn't say hi to me when we came in?" "You didn't notice me!" "Lottie's make up looks good huh?" He said changing the subject. "Yeah I guess." You mumbled looking down. "Now we know who's the prettiest twin huh?" He said jokingly. You looked at him shocked. "Are you being serious?! I taught her all of the makeup tips! But no!!! You always notice her never me! And then you go and say that?! Thanks Louis. SOME BROTHER YOU TURNED OUT TO BE!!!" Then you went upstairs leaving everyone downstairs in shock.