Ziall imagine

10 years Niall and Zayn have been together. 10 years. And you are there 5 year old daughter. They adopted you when you were a month old. But lately they have been having problems. Zayn just said to your dad Niall that he still loves Perrie. Niall was shocked and gutted. (As you would be as Zayn is God). So Niall kind of went on a rampage. He flung all the pictures of him and Zayn. But when he saw the picture of all three of you he stopped. He looked towards the stairs and ran up them. Zayn right behind them. "Hey Y/n." He said softly. "Daddy, why are you and daddy fighting?" "Just a little fall out. Hey what about me and you take a little trip to granny's house?" "Is Daddy coming?" Niall shook his head. "Daddy's busy. But you'll see him soon." You nodded. "Ok daddy." He smiled and got your suite case. "Niall don't do this!" "Hey Y/n, you go downstairs and I'll pack for you." You smiled and nodded. As Niall waited for you to shut the door. "CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!" Then he heard the door close. "I'm sending the divorce papers and I'm getting full custody of Y/n, since you probably want a blood child with Perrie." Zayn looked at Niall shocked. "You can't take her away from me!" "Watch me! She's my daughter!" Zayn looked defeated. "Please Niall, you can't take her." Niall just finished packing and ran back downstairs. "Come on sweetie." Niall said. You stood up and waved to Zayn. "BYE DADDY! I LOVE YOU!!" He smiled sadly and gave you a little wave. "Bye baby." You smiled and took Niall's hand. Niall then looked at you and smiled and looked at Zayn with disgust. "See you in court." Then he walked out carrying you.