Larry imagine part two

Harry said that he'll get you back no matter what and he means it. He's not leaving you with Louis. You're his baby. Nothing will change that. "Gemma, we need to get Y/n, back!" "I know." "Come on then!" "What, you mean now?!" Harry nodded. "I can't spend another day without out her Gemma. I need my baby girl back." Harry said tearing up. "Ok let's go." Then they both headed off but Anne stopped them. "Where are you two going?" "To get my daughter back." Harry said walking out. "Alright then!" Gemma waited a minute to see if her mum just realised what he said. "Gemma i heard him! Go!" She nodded and ran out. It took half an hour but they finally got to Louis' house. Making sure they kept their distance from Louis' window. They walked over to the window. They peaked in and saw that you were lying on the floor and Louis was sitting on the couch on his phone. "HE ISN'T EVEN WATCHING HER!!" Gemma yelled which made Harry pull her down. When they looked up they saw Louis at the window but he didn't see them. "Well done." Harry whispered yelled. "Sorry." Gemma whispered back. They looked back up and saw that Louis closed the blinds. "Now how are we going to see her?" Gemma said sighing. Harry then got out his phone. "Who you calling?" Gemma asked. Harry held up his finger. He put the phone to his ear and waited. "Hey Louis." Gemma went wide eyed. "Sorry to bother you at 6 o'clock but can you let me and Gemma in? We broke down..... I know what a coincidence eh? So can you let us in? Great thanks!" He then stood up along with Gemma. They stood at the door for another two seconds and Louis then opened it..... While holding you. "Nice to see you Harry." Gemma cleared her throat. "Yeah?" Louis asked. "Where's my hi?" "Hi?" "Thank you at least acknowledge me thanks!" Then she went in. Harry close behind her. When Louis came into the living room with you Harry kept his eyes on you. "Can I hold her?" Gemma asked. "Fine. But DON'T drop her!" "I won't." He gave you to her. "Well I'm going outside for a cigarette. Can you watch her?" Harry and Gemma nodded. "Wait before you go." Harry said. "Who watches her when no one else is here?" "I wait till she falls asleep." Then he left. "Bullshit." Harry whispered. "Give her over." Gemma handed you over and Harry headed to the door. "HARRY?!" "Shut up!" Then they saw that the back door was closed. They opened the front door silently and saw that Louis wasn't there. "Come on!" Then they ran to the car Harry being careful. Gemma then got in the drivers side and Harry in the passenger with you in his lap. "What if he phones the police?" Gemma said driving away. "Then we'll say he's been smoking around her." "Has he been feeding her?" "I don't know. I'll make her a bottle when we get home." Gemma nodded and they headed home. When they got back Gemma was the first to walk in. "Did you get her back?!" Anne asked. "Hell yeah we did!" Harry said walking in. "What did Louis say?" "Nothing we took her when he was out for a fag." Gemma replied. "So he doesn't know?!" "He'll find out soon." "Right well I'll I'm going to make her bottle. Mum you watch Y/n." She nodded and took you from his arms. "Ive missed you so much baby." Ten minutes later Harry came back through. Anne handed you back. He sat on the chair and made you lie your head on his chest. When he out your bottle to you, you pushed it away. "At least he fed her." "OF COURSE HE FED HER HE'S NOT A BAD DAD!" "WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY AT ME?! YOU SAID WE HAVE TO WAIT TO GET HOME TO SEE IF SHE'S BEING FED!!" "DON'T YELL IN FRONT OF HER!!" You then started crying. "Shh baby." Harry said rocking back in forth. "My god you still love him don't you!!?" Harry sighed. "Of course I still love him. He's the other father to my child!" "That you kidnapped!" "Which you helped me to!!" They just kept looking at each other until they heard banging on the door. They went wide eyed and Harry ran upstairs with you. Anne calmly answered the door. "Hi Louis." She said letting him in. "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!!?" "I don't know. I haven't seen her in a while actually." "Cut the crap Anne!" "I'm being serious Louis! I've not seen her since court!" Louis then looked at Gemma. "YOU!" He said pointing at her. "Where's Harry!?" She shrugged her shoulders. "DON'T SHRUG YOUR SHOULDERS AT ME GEMMA!!" "I don't know where he is." "You must know! The last time you seen her she was at my house which you were in with Harry! And as soon as I loose her you're both gone!" "Well it must be a coincidence then Louis!" Louis shook his head. He then turned round and he looked at the stairs. "AHA!" Then he ran upstairs Gemma close behind. He looked through all the rooms. Then one room he didn't look in. His mums room. He smirked and stormed in making the door hit the wall. He looked around and saw that you weren't there. He looked behind the door. Nope. Well he hoped you weren't there or he would have really hurt you. "HARRY?!!" Nothing. "Gemma where are they?" "I really don't know." She said looking about but she froze when she looked at the wardrobe. Louis noticed. "That was a stupid move Gemma." He walked to the wardrobe and opened it and saw Harry squished in there with you. "GET OUT!!" Harry sighed and carefully came out. "Louis don't take her!" Louis shook his head. "Well Harry you should have thought of that when you took her. She's my daughter now! And don't even think about having her on the weekends. Because when you left I phoned social services and they are coming down." Harry went wide eyed. "WHY DID YOU PHONE THEM!? THEY COULD TAKE HER OFF US!!" Louis shook his head. "Wait." Then there was another knock at the door. Anne answered it. "Hello I'm looking for Louis Tomlinson?" "Yes I'm right here!" He said walking downstairs. "Oh yes. Right where's Y/n?" Harry then came down. "You're not taking my daughter! She's mine!" "Harry, we won't hurt her!" "YOU BETTER NOT!! LAY ONE FINGER ON HER!!" "Harry just give me her!" "No!" "Harry..... Just give her to them." Gemma said. "Why are you on their side?!" "Mr Styles, please." The social worker said. "NO!!" Then Harry ran upstairs with you. "Look Mr Tomlinson. Maybe you should just let Mr Styles keep Y/n." Louis looked at her and sighed. "Yeah maybe he should." "HARRY!!" Gemma yelled. "NO THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER!!" "NO YOU'RE KEEPING HER!" He then came back down. "Really?" Louis nodded. "You would have been a better dad anyway." Harry nodded. "Thanks Louis." "Well we better be going." Louis said. "Bye baby." He said kissing your head and cheek. He smiled and left social worker close behind. Harry smiled and kissed your cheek. "I finally have my baby." "D-D-Daddy's." Everyone gasped. Harry ran out. "LOUIS!!" He turned round. "WHAT'S WRONG?!!" "SHE SAID HER FIRST WORD!!" "WHAT WAS IT?!!" "DADDY'S!" Louis smiled. "That's amazing." Then he waved and left. "Well done baby girl." He was happy to finally have you back.