Stepdad part 2

You couldn't believe what your mum said. She's your mother for god sakes! You couldn't control your sobs. That's when Harry came in. He froze when he saw your tears. He ran up to you and brought you into a hug. "What's wrong love?" "My mum. We were arguing about you because I still wasn't calling you dad. And when I brought up my dad. I said something else and then she said because he's dead!" Then you put your head on his chest. Harry looked at you shocked. He stayed like that for a few moments and got up and went to your mum. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!" Your mum looked at him shocked. "What?" "Telling Y/n, that her dads dead after saying that she has to call me dad!" Your mum sighed. "Well Harry you have been with her for years. You are basically her dad!" "Doesn't mean you have to go round saying her dads dead!" "Yeah cause he is!" Harry looked at her full of rage. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE! THATS YOUR DAUGHTER UP THERE CRYING HER EYES OUT UP THERE AND YOUR DOWN HERE ACTING NOTHING HAPPENED!!" Your mum just looked at Harry emotionless. Harry sighed and scoffed. "What happened to you? You used to care about Y/n?!" She looked at him shocked. "She's my daughter I love her?!" "WELL START ACTING LIKE IT!!" "Then what if I don't?!" She asked. "Then we are getting a divorce and I'm taking Y/n!" "You can't take Y/n, your not her parent!" "More than a parent than you ever will be!" Then Harry left your mum downstairs shocked. He came back into your room and saw that you have calmed down and you were watching the telly. "I heard you and my mum arguing. Everything ok?" You asked still watching the telly. "Y/n, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer me truthfully ok?" You nodded. "Does your mum care about you?" "Not since my dad died." Harry nodded. Then your mum came storming in. "You really think you can take my daughter away from me?!" You looked at them wide eyed. "She may be the only person left you have but she needs a parent who can look after her properly!" Your mum groaned and stomped her foot. "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER HARRY!!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN SEE YOU AS A DAD!!" You sighed. "Can you guys stop arguing?!" "Well Y/n, can you blame me? He's trying to take you off me!" "Can you blame him? Your the one who's not been parent to me!" Your mum looked at you shocked. "You've not even been talking to me anymore!" Now your mum looked defeated. "Mum, I know your my mum! But Harry has been like a dad to me. I've just been scared to admit it." "So you want to stay with Harry?" She said through gritted teeth. You nodded. Your mum smiled but you know she was dying to scream. Before she left she turned round again. "So Harry, that's us getting a divorce then I take it?" Harry nodded and took your hand. "I'll see you in court." She looked at you. "Y/n, I'm sorry that I wasn't such a good mother to you. I'm sorry what I said about your dad. It was out of order. But one day I hope you can forgive me." She came up to you and gave you a hug. "Bye mum." "Bye sweetie." Then she left. That's when she started crying. "I guess it's just us then huh?" Harry said. You nodded. "I guess it is.... Dad." When he heard you call him dad he smiled and pulled you into a hug.